IZOD Men's 3 Pair Per Pack Signature Over The Calf Rib Socks, Khaki, Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 80% Combed Cotton/18% Aquaroad/2% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Wicking properties
- Smooth toe seam
- Reciprocated heel and toe
- Non-binding welt top
- Better stay-up comfort; Three pair pack
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Over the calf dress rib sock provides extreme comfort and great fit. Soft, premium combed cotton with non binding stay up power, plus moisture wicking helping you stay drier and cooler. Reinforced heel for better fit and comfort. Fits men’s shoe size 6-12 ½. Izod socks are an integral part of izod apparel, because each of our styles is designed to blend and complement the apparel line supporting everyday comfort and personal lifestyles. Our dress, casual and athletic socks are manufactured with high quality yarns and engineered to provide supreme comfort, great fit, and superior performance. Our fashion and dress socks are designed with subtle color detail to complete any wardrobe style – from work, casual dress and weekend wear. Izod socks non-binding tops feature increased comfort with enhanced stay up power. All socks are easy to care for: machine washable and most importantly, satisfaction guaranteed.
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 3.2 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B007QSHW9G
- Item model number: 1091-012
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 31, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Material thickness, which indicates warmth, is important but rarely mentioned in Amazon ads.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've purchased these Izod socks in multiple colors. Never been disappointed. They wear forever. Elastic holds up better than any other sock I've owned.Published 4 months ago by Barry Luddite
Really nice, good-looking socks that go up to the knee (on me, 5'9" 175). Highly recommended.Published 13 months ago by Phillip K.