|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$13.83 - $44.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- Button^Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Pleated pant featuring side-slash pockets and welted back pockets with button closures
- Zip fly with button closure
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007U1YSAU
- Item model number: 4534176
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 31, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I really like the pleated and cuffed pant. The Tarmac color is great. The pants are a good quality. The matrix rise is great. Not as good wrinkle free as dockers premium, but not bad.
The size is on the money. I wear a 30 inseam. Based on other reviews stating the inseam is a little long, I bought a 29" inseam. This was a mistake. I now have pants that are an inch short. I will let the cuff out and get the length back. If you're a 30 inch inseam, I recommend you order a 30 inch inseam.
If not for this one issue, I would buy every color, and stock my closet with them. Unfortunately, I use my pockets for stuff I want to keep, so these pants don't work well for me.
Other minor quibbles: Some buttons do not line up perfectly with the button holes, so they are hard to unbutton. Because of the extra tugging this requires, I suspect the buttons may pop off earlier than most. Also, like MOST other pant manufacturers, Izod does not sell size 33 inseams, so I have too long pants, or must hem every pair I buy.
On the other hand, if you need pants with "big-and-tall" dimension but in the more standard sizes, this pant will be great.
A premium price but worth it for the wear and durability.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Already worn out. The cuffs creases around the leg bottoms have holes and fraying. I would not purchase these pants again.Published 2 months ago by Woods
The cuff at the bottom was frayed about 4 inches, but otherwise fit perfect!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer