Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on May 20, 2014
This would be a great pair of pants, stylish, durable, and comfortable, except that the pockets are too shallow, so stuff always falls out when I sit/stand. I haven't had this problem with any other pair of pants I owned, but it is a significant problem with these.

If not for this one issue, I would buy every color, and stock my closet with them. Unfortunately, I use my pockets for stuff I want to keep, so these pants don't work well for me.

Other minor quibbles: Some buttons do not line up perfectly with the button holes, so they are hard to unbutton. Because of the extra tugging this requires, I suspect the buttons may pop off earlier than most. Also, like MOST other pant manufacturers, Izod does not sell size 33 inseams, so I have too long pants, or must hem every pair I buy.
on March 7, 2014
This is a good pant for business casual environments. I have been looking for a good pant that is on par with Docker premium. Unfortunately, Dockers no longer makes this line and the new dockers are suffering from the greed disease. You know ... make a great product cheaper and hope the brand carries sales instead of a great product.
I really like the pleated and cuffed pant. The Tarmac color is great. The pants are a good quality. The matrix rise is great. Not as good wrinkle free as dockers premium, but not bad.
The size is on the money. I wear a 30 inseam. Based on other reviews stating the inseam is a little long, I bought a 29" inseam. This was a mistake. I now have pants that are an inch short. I will let the cuff out and get the length back. If you're a 30 inch inseam, I recommend you order a 30 inch inseam.
on February 14, 2016
Extremely poor material. I have worn these pants just a handful of times and washed them twice. Cloth at the bottom of the legs have shredded and pants split at the seam. Crease lines on the front have faded and holes have started to appear on the front. These are the first pair of pants that have worn out so quickly for me in the past 3 decades. I purchased few more of these after I bought these because they fit me so well and looked so good at first. I'm very disappointed with this pair. I'll wait and see what happens to the rest of them.
on September 9, 2015
These trousers started to fall apart after only three washings. I wore them about seven or eight times when I noticed the lowest part of the trouser cuff that touches the shoe was starting to shred. After two more washings the cuff was in tatters. The seat was also threadbare and developing a hole by the rear pocket that carried my wallet. I have had this happen with other trousers, but it usually took six months to a year and many washings before it happened. It's too bad because when I first got them, I loved them; they fit well, were comfortable, and stayed pressed during wearing.
on March 2, 2016
I have been wearing size 36X30 trousers for about 12 years. And the brand of trousers didn't matter, Levis, Haggar, Lee, Dockers... always a 36X30. But when I tried on my first pair of IZOD pleated Madison pants, it was sort of like a kid trying on his dad's pants. They were at least a full size too large in both waist and length. Even drying them on high heat did not shrink them to size. Disappointed. Returned.
on May 7, 2015
This is a nice pant, but when judged by what I'll call "normal" men's sizing, they are a little big. I generally wear a 36" pant (or 35" when available) but the size on these is a bit too generous fit-wise for my taste, and the leg length is more like 33" on a size-32" pant.

On the other hand, if you need pants with "big-and-tall" dimension but in the more standard sizes, this pant will be great.
on May 4, 2017
Great quality I love these pants!!!
on May 12, 2014
pants were supposed to have expandable waist feature(1'')
label on all 3 pairs showed it
they do not expand as shown
on February 7, 2016
The fit was perfect for my husband. The pant leg at the cuff broke beautifully. They look great on my husband and will buy another color for him. The also wash very well. I wash in cold water, dry on perm press setting.
on November 16, 2015
36x32 moderately roomy. Next time I'll order 36x 30. Maybe I've shrunk (?). Quality excellent though. Love the brand and the vintage design (pleats and cuffs).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.