IZZO Swami Sport Golf GPS
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No subscription or download fees Required; auto-course recognition at start-up
- Front/center/back distances to green
- Large 1.8", easy to read display; includes hole number, hole par and time
- Compact design - carry in pocket or use carabiner clip for hanging off golf bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Batteries are Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||2.4 x 3.25 x 0.5 in||2.1 x 3.7 x 0.8 in||0.8 x 2 x 3.8 in||3.25 x 4.5 x 2.5 in||3.9 x 4.1 x 1.4 in||6 x 8 x 4 in|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces||2.72 ounces||3.2 ounces||3.36 ounces||1.6 ounces||—|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries packed with equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||—||Batteries contained in equipment|
This easy-to-use Izzo� Swami� Sport™ golf GPS has a bright LCD display for showing distances to the front, center and back of over 30,000 worldwide golf courses. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts for up to 2 rounds, while auto course recognition makes hitting par easier than ever.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Turn off sleep mode. Otherwise, it's almost like a irritating re-boot when it wakes up from sleeping, if it even does,
2) Bumping a button often activates the main menu. If that happens, just wait and it eventually goes back to play mode. If you go into the menu system, then it has to re-check its GPS for location and won't be ready for a minute or so,
It does not advance to the next hole like other swamis.
Both of mine got the dreaded cracked LCD screens within a month, My fault. After the first one broke, I bought a second and resolved to be more careful about not keeping other golf stuff into the same pockets. Aww, it still broke and I had with it was a plastic divot tool. If you hang it on your bag, sure.
I have asked for a refund and replaced it with the golfbuddy.....not worth buying in my opinion!