Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year GPS Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
IZZO Swami Sport Golf GPS
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No subscription or download fees Required; auto-course recognition at start-up
- Front/center/back distances to green
- Large 1.8", easy to read display; includes hole number, hole par and time
- Compact design - carry in pocket or use carabiner clip for hanging off golf bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Izzo Golf Swami 5000 Golf GPS Rangefinder
Garmin Approach G6 Handheld Touchscreen Golf Course GPS
Golf Course GPS Case for Golf GPS, Specially Designed for IZZO Swami 4000+ Golf GPS, and Swami 4000, Swami 5000 Golf GPS Rangefinder; Garmin Approach G30, G6, G7 (Black with Yellow zip)
Arccos Driver Golf GPS Shot Tracker
Protective Case for Golf GPS by CaseSack, Specially Designed for IZZO Swami 4000+ Golf GPS, and Swami 4000, Swami 5000 Golf GPS Rangefinder; Garmin Approach G30, G6, G7 (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.54|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||GPS Nation||Casesack||Amazon.com||Casesack|
|Batteries are Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Item Dimensions||2.4 x 3.25 x 0.5 in||2.1 x 3.7 x 0.8 in||0.8 x 3.7 x 2.1 in||3.9 x 4.1 x 1.4 in||6 x 8 x 4 in||3.9 x 4.1 x 1.4 in|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces||2.72 ounces||3.4 ounces||1.6 ounces||—||1.6 ounces|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries packed with equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries packed with equipment||—||Batteries contained in equipment||—|
This easy-to-use Izzo� Swami� Sport™ golf GPS has a bright LCD display for showing distances to the front, center and back of over 30,000 worldwide golf courses. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts for up to 2 rounds, while auto course recognition makes hitting par easier than ever.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I picked up one of these Swami Sport units on a recommendation from a friend, and after a few rounds with it I'm extremely pleased! The first round out with it I compared it side by side with my phone GPS and it was always within 1-2 yards. That's good enough for any golfer. The screen is easy to read - I have it in the "reverse contrast" setting because it's always really sunny here in AZ and it is easier to read that way. And the battery life is great, I still had 3/4 left after the round. I could probably play 2-3 rounds with this before needing to charge it again.
My ONLY complaint, and this is a minor one, is that the GPS doesn't seem to update as quickly as it should. For example, there were a few times where I'd look at it and I'm 250 yards out, then I'd hit a hybrid and drive up to my next shot, and it still says I'm 250 yards out. But I figured out that all I need to do is push the button to go to the next hole, then back to return to the current hole, and then it will update. This takes about 2 seconds to do, so while it's slightly irritating to have to do that several times throughout the round it's a lot better than what I used to have to mess with on my phone.
1) Turn off sleep mode. Otherwise, it's almost like a irritating re-boot when it wakes up from sleeping, if it even does,
2) Bumping a button often activates the main menu. If that happens, just wait and it eventually goes back to play mode. If you go into the menu system, then it has to re-check its GPS for location and won't be ready for a minute or so,
It does not advance to the next hole like other swamis.
Both of mine got the dreaded cracked LCD screens within a month, My fault. After the first one broke, I bought a second and resolved to be more careful about not keeping other golf stuff into the same pockets. Aww, it still broke and I had with it was a plastic divot tool. If you hang it on your bag, sure.
I have asked for a refund and replaced it with the golfbuddy.....not worth buying in my opinion!