|Manufacturer||Grace Marketing- HI|
|Item Weight||0.459 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.37 x 0.09 x 2.13 inches|
|Item model number||Cardsharp2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Blade - surgical Stainless steel|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Iain Sinclair Design Cardsharp2 Credit Card Sized Folding Knife with Silver Blade
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Iain Sinclair Design|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.37 x 0.09 x 2.13 inches|
|Item Weight||13 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ULTRA THIN - 2.2 mm thick (traditional Stanley utility knife body thickness is 25 mm)
- LIGHTWEIGHT - 13 grams (Stanley knife @150 grams, Leatherman @ 85 grams,Victorinox @ 23 grams)
- SAFETY - Blade edge is protected when stored in wallet or kit bag. Protective hilt appears when open
- RAZOR SHARP - Surgical blade technology with long 65mm cutting edge ensures longer lasting sharpness
- SHIPPING - Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
CardSharp2® - a superlight and supersharp utility knife, the same size as a credit card. Just three ingenious folding operations metamorphosise the card into an elegant pocket utility tool. Slimmer and lighter than an ordinary knife, updated features include a stiffer, polypropylene body (living hinges guaranteed for life) and a unique safety lock (cannot open in pocket or drawer and is child proof). The extra long stainless steel surgical blade ensures longer lasting rust free sharpness and the superlight polypropylene body includes a built-in protective sheath that helps prevent injury or blunting.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like knives, and i thought this was going to be a great knife after an advertisement on Vat19, and it was as good as i expected it to be! The blade is very sharp, the polypropylene handle and card like plastic is very durable.
THATS RIGHT, POLYPROPYLENE PLASTIC!
Many people thought it was going to have an aluminum handle, which is stupid. It is a knife meant to be discrete and versatile. Don't be an idiot and expect an amazing folding knife with metal hinges because that would make this knife fairly useless. it's a nice buy, has been very sturdy with cutting packages, opening letters, cutting detergent bottles, stripping wires, and i even succeeded on the tennis ball test (cut in half). it's a cute knife, not an amazing one by any standard, but it's nice to have in a pinch.
Again, great, durable plastic handle, sharp, durable blade, fits in wallet perfectly, and is very versatile. Worth the money.
Here is the Vat19 youtube video if you want to know the truth.
- Yes it fits comfortably in your wallet. It's approximately the thickness of three credit cards.
- The handle is sturdy enough for proper use but not the kind of thing you want you put your weight on.
- The blade is very thin but is razor sharp.
Think of it as a thin box cutter with an extra long blade and you won't be far off.
If you are looking for a cheap pocket knife for cutting cable, twine or boxes but have it still fit in your wallet without you noticing then this knife gets the job done.