Ian Leino Design: Star Trek redshirt 'He's Dead, Jim' Red/Black Ringer Tee - Mens/Unisex 3X-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 50/50 Cotton Poly
- Shirts have a trim fit. Please check size chart image before ordering, or consider ordering one size up.
- 50% cotton / 50% poly two-tone ringer
- Screenprinted with metallic gold ink!
- Ships in eco-friendly 100% biodegradable mailers.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Landing party, with me. Spock. McCoy. Uhura. And... you. Over there in the... red shirt. Ah, the poor red shirt. Ensign Whosit. Yeoman Whats-his-face. Don't bother learning their names, as they won't be around long enough for you to need to know them. This design is my tribute to unsung heroes everywhere who tirelessly do their work behind the scenes and sometimes give their lives while the flashy ego-maniacs is charge get all of the credit (and all the alien women). Engineers, Communications Officers, Security, Administrators - this shirt is for you.
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- ASIN: B007Z1KUDE
- Item model number: DJIMXM3X
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 30, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this shirt on sight!
The only problem I have is all the time I've had to waste standing still while people read the back...
Bought this shirt awhile ago and it's one of my favorites. Fits perfectly and is really comfy. The gold metallic ink for the insignia looks great. Read morePublished on November 6, 2013 by Sara Ladwig