Ibagbar Canvas Backpack Travel Bag Hiking Bag Camping Bag Rucksack Khaki
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$2.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Main material: 90% High density cotton canvas 10% PU Leather， it's a very durable backpack.
- Structure: 1 Main zip pocket, 2 front zip pockets and 1 side mesh pocket. There is 1 shoulder strap.
- Dimension: Approx 12"L x 18"H x 7" W. It's about 30 L. It can fits most 15 inch laptop.)
- Multi-purpose uses: This bag can used as duffle/handbag/suitcase/brief case when travelling. Two durable straps are in a hidden compartment to make this bag a backpack/rucksack/satchel. A detachable shoulder strap can easily turn the backpack into a messenger bag/crossbody bag/mail bag/shoulder bag. One bag offers at least three different ways of carrying.
- Warranty: All of our bags have 1-YEAR WARRANTY. Any quality problems with your bag, please contact us, we will solve it.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Made of high quality cotton canvas and PU leather, classic and fashionable.
- Thicken breathable strap design, comfortable to carry.
- The front zipped pocket can hold your ipad/kindle, and the small pocket for wallet, Glasses and other small gears.
- This bag can used as duffle/handbag/suitcase/brief case when traveling.
- Two durable straps are in a hidden compartment to make this bag a backpack/rucksack/satchel.
- A detachable shoulder strap can easily turn the backpack into a messenger bag/crossbody bag/mail bag/shoulder bag.
- Awesome backpack for outdoor, working, traveling, hiking, camping, school and everyday using.
- 1 * Backpack and 1* shoulder strap
- Washing with clean water with ordinary temperatures.
- DO NOT washing with hot water.
- Hang to dry.
- Washing separately to avoid staining.
Ibagbar is founded by a genuine group of the 80's and 90's generation. Ibagbar is all about easy-going lifestyle, freedom and good times. The bags are made classic, simply and old school. Most of them are made of cotton canvas and real leather, which adds to durability and awesomeness. Ibagbar's mission is to make you happy wearing its bags!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recorded a video review to show you all the storage this bag can handle.
(This is basically the TL;DR version of the video) I packed:
14 Shirts (technically 16, but only counting 14)..
15 Pairs of underwear
13 Pairs of socks
1 Pair dress pants
1 10" Asus Windows Tablet
1 Small Floss
1 Body Spray
(Edit: All of this stuff came in right at 18lbs, which is roughly the weight limit for my flights)
On all of my flights, I am able to carry a personal item as well (My camera bag).
Overall, I highly recommend this bag for...probably any use you could throw at it...It feels very well built, and I think I will have it for a very long time.
Full disclosure: I did receive this item free or at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
The bag has a good number of pockets, and unlike other bags that I have, the zippers appear to be very heavy duty, but also very forgiving (ie- the zippers won't zip something up and never let it go). While there are a lot of compartments, the most important is one that is made for a laptop. It's big enough for me to fit my Macbook Air and iPad Pro without issue.
Something they describe, but I was pleasantly surprised is the number of different ways of carrying this thing - I prefer over-the-shoulders bags instead of the "over one shoulder" type bags for longer trips / going through airports just because it's more comfortable, but you have the option of having the "over one shoulder" bag, too. The even nicer thing for those that prefer the "over one shoulder not both" look is that the shoulder straps that you use to wear it like a backpack are hidden behind a zipper compartment so they're totally out of the way.
We have a cruise coming very soon, so we're planning on taking this on vacation to use as a carry-on bag. After having a not-great experience with a former bag, I'm excited to take this one instead.
I'd say maybe the only two things I don't super care for are:
- The zipper for the front most big pocket (the one behind the dark brown faux leather piece) is a pain in the rear to access completely - its zipper/opening hides under a flap of thick canvas fabric. This MAY be working as intended to protect things, but I'm not entirely sure.
- The zipper for the laptop area is vertical - usually these are horizontal, and for good reason - If you forget to zip your bag with your laptop in it, you run the chance of 1) Fumbling your laptop 2) Having your laptop get stolen.
These two things aren't game changers for me because the positives for me so far are outweighing any negatives, so I'll have to report back on how I like it after the trip.
Most recent customer reviews
Finishing college 8 years ago, finally worn out the freshmen backpack with trips back and...Read more