Ibagbar Canvas Backpack Travel Bag Hiking Bag Camping Bag Rucksack Khaki
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Main material: 90% High density cotton canvas 10% PU Leather， it's a very durable backpack.
- Structure: 1 Main zip pocket, 2 front zip pockets and 1 side mesh pocket. There is 1 shoulder strap.
- Dimension: Approx 12"L x 18"H x 7" W. It's about 30 L. It can fits most 15 inch laptop.)
- Multi-purpose uses: This bag can used as duffle/handbag/suitcase/brief case when travelling. Two durable straps are in a hidden compartment to make this bag a backpack/rucksack/satchel. A detachable shoulder strap can easily turn the backpack into a messenger bag/crossbody bag/mail bag/shoulder bag. One bag offers at least three different ways of carrying.
- Warranty: All of our bags have 1-YEAR WARRANTY. Any quality problems with your bag, please contact us, we will solve it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||18.5 x 11.81 x 6.69 inches|
|Item Weight||2.6 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||2.7 pounds|
- Made of high quality cotton canvas and PU leather, classic and fashionable.
- Thicken breathable strap design, comfortable to carry.
- The front zipped pocket can hold your ipad/kindle, and the small pocket for wallet, Glasses and other small gears.
- This bag can used as duffle/handbag/suitcase/brief case when traveling.
- Two durable straps are in a hidden compartment to make this bag a backpack/rucksack/satchel.
- A detachable shoulder strap can easily turn the backpack into a messenger bag/crossbody bag/mail bag/shoulder bag.
- Awesome backpack for outdoor, working, traveling, hiking, camping, school and everyday using.
- 1 * Backpack and 1* shoulder strap
- Washing with clean water with ordinary temperatures.
- DO NOT washing with hot water.
- Hang to dry.
- Washing separately to avoid staining.
Ibagbar is founded by a genuine group of the 80's and 90's generation. Ibagbar is all about easy-going lifestyle, freedom and good times. The bags are made classic, simply and old school. Most of them are made of cotton canvas and real leather, which adds to durability and awesomeness. Ibagbar's mission is to make you happy wearing its bags!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recorded a video review to show you all the storage this bag can handle.
(This is basically the TL;DR version of the video) I packed:
14 Shirts (technically 16, but only counting 14)..
15 Pairs of underwear
13 Pairs of socks
1 Pair dress pants
1 10" Asus Windows Tablet
1 Small Floss
1 Body Spray
(Edit: All of this stuff came in right at 18lbs, which is roughly the weight limit for my flights)
On all of my flights, I am able to carry a personal item as well (My camera bag).
Overall, I highly recommend this bag for...probably any use you could throw at it...It feels very well built, and I think I will have it for a very long time.
Full disclosure: I did receive this item free or at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
It appears to be constructed very well and with durable materials. I'm likely to put it through only light use, though there may be an occasional overnight camping trip here and there. It would be better if there was some kind of treatment on the fabric to make the bag waterproof but this isn't a deal breaker to me since I can do that myself.
My only complaint is a small one about that velcro strip on the top. It's meant to hold on to the rolled up flap that normally conceals the backpack straps. It's going to have all kinds of lint sticking to it in no time. I feel like I might have preferred for that to have cords for tying it down. Or maybe some button snaps. As it is, I think I may have to find or design a patch or something that I can velcro to that to avoid picking up too much debris when I'm not using it as a backpack