Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Musical Instruments Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Ibanez AEB5EBK Acoustic Electric Bass Guitar, Black
|Price:||$270.58 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$29.41 (10%)|
- 32" Scale AEL Body
- Spruce Top
- Mahogany Neck
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Abalone Rosette
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
AEB5E The addition of an acoustic bass in any musical situation adds a layer of warm, low-end resonance that makes songs come alive and arrangements sound more fleshed-out. Ibanez's AEB models deliver full-sounding, round low-end, acoustic or plugged-in. Ibanez AEB5 Acoustic Electric Bass Guitar Features: 32" Scale AEL Body Spruce Top Mahogany Neck Mahogany Back and Sides Abalone Rosette Chrome Die-Cast Tuners Fishman Sonicore Pickup Ibanez AEQ-SST Shape Shifter Preamp with Onboard Tuner Balanced 1/4" and XLR Outputs Rosewood Bridge and Fret board Ivorex II Nut and Saddle.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound this thing makes is great. Very warm and "woody," which is what I wanted. I've plugged it in, and electrified, it sounds like I expected it would (good). The on-board gain caused some feedback if I pushed it up too high, but it sounded over-boosted at that setting anyway. The tone sliders are dead silent and allow me to add some brightness for more of a Jazz Bass sound, or go muddy and bassy at the other end.
But I bought this for acoustic playing, and it's great for that. I cannot see the point in paying more for something else.
this guitar is flawless and i recommend it to anybody who needs a guitar.
The only 2 things i can recommend you do different than everybody else is
1 DONT BUY THIS ONLINE. the resin i say this is because if there is something wrong with it than it happened during shipping.I would defiantly go to a nearby guitar store and check this guitar out .
2 make sure that if your not going plug it into an amp you take the battery out. the battery is very likely to corrode
Take my advice and read the reviews. people have problems that i don't have with mine.