Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on September 9, 2013
I investigated for months. I looked around for weeks. I considered many other options. I kept coming back to Ibanez. But I wanted to get a sense of the size and feel of these guitars. So I went down to the local music store to look at them. The experience sold me on Ibanez but the local music store could not compete on price. I'm so very happy with this purchase it's hard to describe. For me, this guitar is perfect in every way. The finish, the sound, the features; All meet or exceed my expectations. I bought the AS93 in Violin Sunburst and it's drop-dead beautiful. I can't bear to walk by without touching it and isn't that the whole point? To me, a guitar is as personal as what you wear or how you part your hair. Maybe more so. You're going to spend a lot of time with your arms wrapped around it. You best like what you're holding. The Violin Sunburst color is warm and deep and makes the guitar appear far more expensive than what I paid. I know others have been critical of this color option saying it's boring. But, if you have a refined sense of style, color and clean lines this is a wonderful choice. As for sound, this too is amazing. I play light jazz, some blues and popular tunes. I can capture every nuance I want. The guitar needed no adjustment on arrival and the seller was nice enough to tune it before shipping. As for shipping, I purchased my guitar from Mike's Brass and Woodwind. The guitar was double boxed and arrived without a mark or blemish. One last thing. The guitar is sometimes pictured with and without a black pic guard. It comes without the pic guard which made me very happy. I thought the pic guard took away from the design and lines of the guitar. If you really need one, I'm sure it can be added. If you need to hear for yourself what this guitar can do, you can go to YouTube.com and listen to a 7+ minute demonstration of the Ibanez AS93 Artcore by Mark Lucas of NstuffMusic.
on October 20, 2015
Very nice guitar for the money. I have seen some reviews that say it does not come with the pick guard but mine did from music 123. You will need to get it setup of course bit it was very playable out of the box. Takes pedals well and all around this is a very versatile guitar. My only knock are the tuners as they are a bit sloppy for my liking.
on January 15, 2015
Once in a while comes a gem priced fear and is on the same level as it $2000.00 counterparts.