- Product Dimensions: 14 x 11 x 1 inches ; 1.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00N7AUZ46
- Item model number: 389-8990-M
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (32 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #116,447 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Ibex Merino Wool Women's Balance Boy Shorts
|Price:||$30.00 - $35.00|
- 63% Wool/32% Nylon/5% Spandex
- Tag free label
- Machine washable
- Seamless Merino low-rise short-style Underwear
- Strategic body mapping for comfort and breathability
- Machine washable
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Ibex Outdoor Clothing is a wool clothing company. We're also a natural fiber company. A thoughtful design company. An excellence-in-product-development company. We're also a hiking-before-dawn company. A dogs-in-the-workplace company. A bike-to-work company. We're also a community-supported-agriculture company, a cross-country-ski marathon company, a coffee-in-front-of-the-woodstove company.
Top Customer Reviews
Since they keep me drier this prevents odor as well! The leg part does roll up a little on me but isn't enough for me to be bothered by it. Fits nicely under skirts, jeans, etc. I don't wear skinny jeans so not sure how it would work with those. I have not noticed any itchiness from the wool. I'm 5ft 6inches around 140 lbs and ordered a medium and fits nicely.
The fabric is high quality, like the seamless garments you find in most stores now, just made from merino. Dries fast, doesn't hold odor like synthetic fabrics (waaaaaaay better than Exofficio travel undies in that regard!) and dries quickly when you're active. I have 2 pr Ibex bikinis, these Ibex boyshorts, and a few pairs of the smartwool bikini undies that were discontinued (WHY?!?!?). Love them all. Perfect for travel, sink washing, active sports, etc.
Excellent for long hikes or backpacking weekends when you don't plan on changing your smalls, but also delightful under your business suits at the office! Ahhhh... women's underwear doesn't have to be awful!!!