- Save 7% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by GopherWood. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% on 4 Pack uHome Death Star Ice Ball Molds when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by GopherWood. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% each on Qualifying items offered by GopherWood when you purchase 4 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% each on Qualifying items offered by GopherWood when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Ice Ball Maker Mold - Blue Silicone Ice Cube Tray for Star Wars Lovers - 5.5X 5.8cm Round Ice Ball Spheres for Baking and Cool Drinks_2 Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.55. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 percent Food Grade Silicone
- No BPA, FDA approved, Freezer and Oven Safe. Made from heat and cold resistant silicone (Negative 40 F to 446 F)
- Makes a large ball of ice 2.4" decorated in the shape of the first Death Star based on its appearance in Star Wars: A New Hope
- Make easy ice cream balls or cake for desserts your family and guests will love. Flexible and easy removal mold
- with 1 Year Guarantee: No questions asked
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GopherWood||Jollylife Direct||LOVEHOME INC.||BestOfferINC||Toystop||Zone51|
|Item Dimensions||2.95 x 2.95 x 2.17 in||2.65 x 3.6 x 3.6 in||—||3 x 3 x 2.2 in||4 x 6 x 1 in||—|
|Item Weight||2.88 ounces||2.7 ounces||—||4.8 ounces||6.4 ounces||—|
|Material Type||Silicone||Silicone||—||BPA Free Silicone||stainless steel||BPA free silicone|
|Size||2 Pack||M||—||—||One Size||—|
• uHome Ice Cube Molds & Trays: 100% Food Grade Silicone • BPA Free • FDA approved Freezer and Oven Safe. Made from heat and cold resistant silicone (-40℃ to 446℃) Makes a large ball of ice 2.4" decorated in the shape of the first Death Star based on its appearance in Star Wars: A New Hope. Make easy ice cream balls or cake for desserts your family and guests will love. Flexible and easy removal mold • Perfect gift for any occasion. BUY CONFIDENTLY with our 100% Money Back Guarantee: No questions asked and hassle free. ***Important Notice • LIFETIME GUARANTEE - This product is a Lifetime warranty. You are free to contact us any time! We are more than happy to help you with any issues concerning our product in every way.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But I was pleasantly surprised to find out that these molds work great! You end up with a perfectly detailed frozen Death Star! This lets you have all kinds of fun with your imagination. My personal favorite is to taunt the legions of frozen Storm Troopers inside by shouting "That's what happens when you get too close to Hoth!"
And the best part is that a big round ice cub actually works better to cool your drink than a bunch of small cubes. It doesn't melt nearly as fast because of the more spread out surface area of the ice because.......just trust me on this. There's probably an equation that proves I'm right. Math is awesome.
The trick it to not filling them all the way up. Fill them about 95% full so the water has room to expand as it freezes. Again...science solves EVERYTHING.
About 7 out of 10 freezes work great. 3 out of 10 have something go wrong that isn't the fault of the mold. Like the ice will freeze unevenly and crack down the middle. But then you get a frozen incomplete Death Star from Return of the Jedi! So every freeze is like a roll of the dice. New Hope or Jedi? Which will it be?! Sometimes I sit outside the freezer for 4 hours just waiting to find out.
The mold itself is a heavy duty very durable silicone shell. It should hold up over time as I don't see even a single thermal exhaust port that could be exploited. The Empire should have thought of that on the real one.