Ice Cube Trays - Giant 2 Inch Ice Cube Flexible Silicone Tray - Large Freezer Whiskey and Cocktail Size
|Sale:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$32.00 (80%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UPGRADE THE WAY YOU DRINK- Enjoy the real taste of your cold drink with our giant ice cubes without the water dilution of other ice cubes solutions. Impress your friends and family with Giant Cubes. This is also a great unique christmas gift idea for men, women, dad or mom. Perfect birthday present for father and mother day holidays and a cool anniversary gifts for him or her
- SAFE- Silicone safe material which is BPA free
- STURDY DESIGN- Durable flexible easy release tray cube design. No leaks. Dishwasher safe
- DIMENSIONS-Tray contains 8 large 2"x2"x2" (Inch) ice cubes. Tray is 8.25 X 4.75 x 2 Inch. Each ice cube can hold approx. 3 oz of water
- 10 YEARS LIMITED MANUFACTURE WARRANTY
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Begin to Enjoy Cold Drinks without the Water Dilution
Our huge 2"x2"x2" cube allows it to melt much slower than other ice solutions, letting your beverage stay chilled longer, without diluting it.
Our giant ice cubes are your perfect solution.
Our large ice cubes (2 inch X 2 inch X 2 inch) can keep your drink cold for hours. As is take much longer to melt than regular ice cubes, so you can effectively chill your drink without diluting it!
Simply sit back, relax and drink at your leisure enjoying the real taste of your drink right down to that last sip.
Here are our benefits
- Great money value - A total of 8 giant ice cubes
- Your drink stays chilled for hours
- No loss of flavor
- BPA free
- Easy release of ice cubes
- Easy to clean -Dishwasher safe
10 YEARS LIMITED MANUFACTURE WARRANTY
Top Customer Reviews
PS: We've found that if you boil the water for about 5 minutes before pouring it into this unit you can get crystal clear ice cubes.
If you like high-end scotch, rum or tequilas over ice, this is the only way to go.
Also, these are not like the old plastic ice trays you may have. Silicone bends even in freezing temps, so just turn them over, and give a good push on the bottoms with your thumbs while holding the sides with your fingertips, and they will pop right out.
If you think that worrying about the specifics of ice cubes is stupid or pretentious, it's still handy, as this tray dispenses very easily and is showing no signs of wear after a month. That's not true of every other ice tray I'd previously used. Most of them are really shoddy and hold onto your ice like grim death.
Now if you aren't a stick in the mud about cool ice cubes this part's for you. My wife and I were first offered giant ice cubes at a bar in Austin and we said "why not?" We really liked them. Well now we can make and serve them at home. There are actually good reasons to have a larger cube. It lasts longer and waters down slower. But really, it's just so cool, I don't care about that. I've had crushed ice and shaped ice; meh. I've used those obnoxious stones that you put in the freezer - they don't cool all that well and I'm terrified I'll get drunk and knock a tooth out with one. But these things rock. If you use ice trays, and you view the act of consuming beverages as something that can be fun, not just for sustenance, I strongly recommend you pick up a giant ice cube tray mold.
I always used bottle water to make ice cubes
I don't like the chlor taste from the tap water but my ice cubes had an very bad plastic taste.
I washed the form many times but still get that strange smell and taste.
Loved the size and stability of the tray
But the taste is a no go.