IceMule Classic Cooler
|Item Weight||1.7 Pounds|
About this item
- RUGGED AND BUILT FOR THE OUTDOORS: Engineered for portability and high-performance, this soft-sided cooler bag makes your next beach day, hike, or picnic more perfect; Anything but small, holding 10 liters or 6 cans + ice; Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 16 inches
- EFFORTLESS HANDS-FREE CARRY: Lightweight, backpack-style cooler with a double padded and ventilated sling strap leaves both your arms free to grab your surfboard, fishing pole, or any other adventure gear
- EASY ACCESS INTERIOR: Accessible roll-top design opens wide, letting you load up and find what you're looking for easily; Fully collapsible cooler rolls to store easily on the way to your destination or when not in use
- 24+ HOURS OF COOLING: Ultra-tough Muleskin Exterior and Interior plus PolarLayer Insulation ensures toughness, strength, superior ice retention, and maintains ice-like temperatures for up to 2 days
- LEAKPROOF, BUOYANT, AND WATERPROOF: Welded seams and zipper-less closure means no leaks making this a waterproof cooler and it floats right alongside your kayak
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Always Cold Design
These coolers are designed to retain solid ice for over 24 hours. Trust that your lunch will stay fresh and your drinks will stay cold during your day-long hikes, hanging out on the beach, or tailgating with friends.
Portable and Hands-Free
With the Icemule cooler, the included carry straps let you carry your cooler with ease comfortably on your back. This hands-free design lets you transport your cooler and any other gear that your adventure requires.
Skip the zipper and easily access your goods with Icemule's roll-top design. The roll-top design has many benefits including waterproof storage, a wide opening for easy access and more storage space, and buoyancy when you take it with you on the water.
Take your cooler on nearly any adventure whether you're hitting the water or the trails. It's designed to be fully collapsible for easy storage on your trips. Simply roll it up and store it in your pack or vehicle.
As if this cooler wasn't already perfect, it floats. The welded seams and zipper-less design means buoyancy and no leaks. Whether you're caught in some messy weather or out on your paddleboard, your goods will be dry and your cooler won't be lost at sea.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : 59419
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : October 22, 2015
- Manufacturer : ICEMULE
- ASIN : B0170TVP8O
- Best Sellers Rank: #26,372 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) it packs inside my suitcase and rolls down to about the same size as a pair of rolled up jeans
2) it’s leakproof. Seriously. I’ve filled this little cooler with just ice from the hotel ice machine several times, then packed it all the way home in the plane. Not one leak. Perfect durable seams.
3) it keeps things cold. Like, frozen. I’ve had frozen breast milk, packed this cooler with ice and then when I got home the milk was still frozen solid and the ice had barely melted. It was in the cooler for at least 5 hours.
4) it’s easy to carry. I needed something that could travel with ease. The strap position makes it easy to carry on your back, and the clipping closure is nice for attaching to things like a rolling suitcase handle.
5) easy to clean out after. I dump the ice and wipe it out with a towel. Then let it dry out over night.
You could fit a 6-pack in the cooler pretty easy with plenty of ice to keep it cold.
I brought a Trangia 27 cook kit, which if you know about camping cook sets, is designed for more than just boiling water. This meant I'd be cooking for my buddies everyday. I grabbed an IceMule 10L cooler before the trip because I wanted to be able to carry eggs, cheese, sandwich meat, etc.
Every day we came out of the mountains for gas, and we restocked with ice and food. It fit a bag of ice (or most of it) with whatever we wanted in the cooler, including Jack and Diet Coke. Every day, I fried up eggs with something else for breakfast (usually Spam and grilled onions). While it was heavy filled with food and ice on the back of my rack, it worked perfectly and I would bring it again. Ice lasted for at least 24 hours, and I didn't add any air in the valve to try to better insulate the contents.
Top reviews from other countries