- Product Dimensions: 7 x 11 x 2 inches ; 8.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00DJ9EBA4
- Item model number: 101266
- Average Customer Review: 59 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #140,609 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Icebreaker Men's Everyday Leggings with Fly
|Price:||$41.18 - $89.50|
- 100% Merino Wool
- Functioning fly with gusset for ease of movement
- No center back seam for comfort and layering
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Crewe neck shape
- Gusset for ease of movement
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The men's everyday leggings with fly deliver comfort that is far beyond the ordinary. Built with a light, breathable 200gm pure Merino rib fabric, these leggings are great for all active pursuits. A gusset enables freedom of movement, flat lock seams reduce chaffing during high activity, and a brushed waistband feels great under layers. And merino's natural odor prevention means that you really can wear them day after day on your next adventure.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While cross country skiing, it's nice that they are thin because when I start moving they don't cause me to overheat. I ski at a mild pace, and snowboarding and hunting don't require a lot of stretching movements.
Even though I have used these for vigorous exercise at times, that's not what these leggings are made for. In fact, I have put a hole in these, by my own fault, they were worn thin extremely fast because of the way I took care of them. i.e.. put through a wash/dry cycle and put on fast after dryer, which stretched them and ultimately poked a hole. I still use this leggings with a hole though.
For vigorous exercise, I would recommend a style of leggings that is designed for that kind of activity.
For everyday use these are the most comfortable leggings I have worn in a long time. I will purchase again.