Icebreaker Men's Oasis Long Sleeve Half Zip
|Price:||$32.00 - $255.35|
- 200 gm jersey, 100% merino wool
- The indispensable Oasis Half Zip is made with lightweight 200gm merino fabric to keep you warm on cool weather expeditions.
- Features a zip neck collar for temperature regulation, offset sleeves to eliminate pack rub, free seam flatlock stitching to prevent chafing and a drop-tail hem for added coverage.
- Slim fit for easy layering.
- Moisture wicking and breathable
- Naturally odor-resistant, Non-itch merino
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
The indispensable Oasis Half Zip from our active base layer collection is made with lightweight 200gm merino fabric to keep you warm on cool weather expeditions. The zip neck collar lets you regulate your temperature, offset sleeves eliminate pack rub, Free Seam flatlock stitching prevents chafing and the drop-tail hem gives you added coverage. Slim fit for easy layering.
Top Customer Reviews
(Funny how even the model in the pic they use on Amazon has the sleeves pushed up, Maybe to cover up the fact that the sleeves are too short for even an average human. What a wicked bummer..)
Poor construction missed a surged seam. Shorter sleeves then was norm two years again on the same cut shirt. Overall,
TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED with new manufacture. To include weave of material they have been using, pilled up after one wash.
This was a good brand and my go to, I will looking at other manufacturers going forward.
It never stinks. Holds up good enough, about like a cotton tee. I ripped on of my shirts in thick brush, but it resists tearing further. Well designed outdoor fabric.
Wool is a super fiber. Ditch your stinky plastic Under Armour and return to a natural fiber.
Soft, odorless, resistant to taking on odor, as far as I am concerned this half-zip top is ideal for backpacking. It is well stitched and trimmed. It looks great.