Icebreaker Merino Unisex-Adult 260 Tech Wool Winter Glove Liner for Men Or Women
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- WOOL LINER FOR GLOVES: These extra warm gloves are perfect on their own or under your primary gloves. Thumb & index fingertips are touchscreen compatible to access your smart phone & other devices while on the slopes.
- WOOL GLOVE LINERS: These wool gloves are perfect for snow sports and cold weather activities and blended fabric with a touch of stretch ensure an enhanced fit. Body: 95% Merino Wool, 5% LYCRA. Fingertip: 76% Polyester, 17% Nylon, 7% LYCRA
- MERINO WOOL LAYERS: Stay warm from head to toe in Icebreaker outdoor clothing gear. Keep covered in wool gloves, glove liners, mittens, bras, wool base layers such as tops, under shirts, leggings, bras, underwear & more.
- WOOL & CASUAL: Whether skiing, camping, hiking or daily wear, Ice Breaker provides clothes for men, women & children - keeping the family covered in jackets, beanies, scarves, sweaters, pants, leggings, underwear & more wool clothing.
- ICEBREAKER LONGEVITY: We use 85% merino wool & less synthetic material than the traditional outdoor standard. With multi-purpose & timeless clothing our natural alternative to synthetics enhances the relationship between people & nature.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 5 x 2 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 104827
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 14, 2019
- Manufacturer : Icebreaker Merino
- ASIN : B07NLCCZ1G
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #534,793 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from other countries
Das einzige was anzumerken ist,ist das man vielleicht einen anderen Paketzusteller nehmen sollte. DPD ist echt eine Zumutung!
Man ist angeblich nie anzutreffen und man muss selber zh einem Paketshop gehen,um das Paket dort abzuholen.
Das ist wirklich immer so...IMMER!