Icebreaker Women's Siren Merino Wool Bikini Underwear
- 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% Lycra Elastane
- WOMEN'S WOOL BIKINI UNDERWEAR: Perfect for daily wear or kicking back after a long day outside, this stretch-blend underwear features a flattering slim fit and forward set seams for all-day comfort
- WOOL UNDERWEAR FOR WOMEN: This wool bikini brief features jersey corespun fabric & nylon fibers for added strength, durability & next to skin softness Crafted of 83% merino wool, 12% nylon, 5% elastane
- MERINO WOOL LAYERS: Stay warm from head to toe in Icebreaker outdoor clothing gear Keep heads covered on the mountains, slopes, trials & lakeside with wool beanies, balaclavas, scarves, chutes & headbands
- WOOL & CASUAL: Whether skiing, camping, hiking or daily wear, Icebreaker provides clothes for men, women & children - keeping the whole family covered in jackets, beanies, scarves, sweaters, pants, leggings, underwear & more wool clothing
- ICEBREAKER LONGEVITY: We use 85% merino wool & less synthetic material than the traditional outdoor standard With multi-purpose & timeless clothing our natural alternative to synthetics enhances the relationship between people & nature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Inspired by nature, Icebreaker harnesses the incredible capabilities of natural fibers to make simple, beautiful, high quality clothing that inspire and enable people in their adventures outdoors and in everyday life.
Icebreaker provides natural performance alternatives to synthetic based apparel to create a healthier more sustainable future for our species and the planet.
ICEBREAKER WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR & BRAS
Stay comfortable all day long with our women’s wool underwear and bras. Made with with a combination of Lycra and light merino wool, Icebreaker bras and underwear create the perfect comfortable and soft fit.
Icebreaker's sports bras ensure great fit, support and comfort no matter your shape and size.
Merino wool’s natural fiber temperature control properties, moisture wicking and odor resistant abilities make it the perfect material for camis, sports bras and underwear.
- Regulates Your Body Temperature
- Versatile Wear and Easy Care
- Naturally Odor Free
- Comfort From Superfine Fibers
MERINO: NATURE'S PERFORMANCE FIBER
MELD ZONE SERIES
The Meld Zone features panels of eyelet merino mesh, to amplify ventilation and manage moisture when you’re on the move in hot conditions.
The Sprite series features our super-soft merino wool jersey corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added strength and durability that maintains next-to-skin softness and helps retain shape. Perfect for daily wear or kicking back after a long day outside.
The Siren series features our signature corespun fabric, which uses merino wool fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added strength and durability, while retaining next-to-skin softness. Perfect for everyday comfort and easy layering.
Icebreaker Size Guide Surrender to the seductive call of the Siren Bikini. The luxuriously soft Merino wool is sure to cast a spell of enchantment upon you. Ultra-lightweight Bodyfit 150 Merino wool naturally repels odor, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly. Stretch fabric blend offers contoured, body-hugging fit. Low-rise bikini underwear. Full back coverage. Brushed elastic waistband. Foldover elastic binding at the leg. Fabric weight: 150 g/m². 83% wool, 12% nylon, 5% elastane. Machine wash warm and line dry. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.37 x 11.22 x 1.18 inches; 2.12 Ounces
- Item model number : 103164
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : January 14, 2016
- Manufacturer : Icebreaker Merino
- ASIN : B00ZEMDDNU
- Best Sellers Rank: #488,510 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are a much thinner material than the Ibex briefs were and thinner than the Smartwool PhD Seamless bikini. I don't think they felt cheap, but I would be interested to see how that held up over time. I am about 5' 4" and 120lbs. and found the X Small was a bit too small. I would have been willing to try them in a size up, however I hated the cut. These did NOT cover my butt and I kept having to adjust them while I was trying them on, which tells me they would just ride up a ton while wearing them out. They had more of a "cheeky" cut that I just don't care for and I have a pretty flat bottom.
These went back.
If you want full coverage, get the Sprite Hot Pant; it's a thicker material. If you want no coverage, get the Siren Thong (but order a size up on those -- they run small and tight). The bikini is somewhere in between.
Amazon, or better Icebreaker, would do well to provide back-view photos with a human model so we could actually see the coverage. My two cents.
Overall, they don't seem to be made with the average woman in mind. I guess I would recommend these if you have a very flat behind. If you've got even a little junk in the trunk, they are probably not going to work.
If you are a three- dimensional person, I doubt this cut will work for you. Oh, yeah, that's every person.
Again, everyone is different and underwear is a very personal thing! What works for one won’t for another. I did worry that the xs might be too small after reading the reviews but it’s perfect for me. I’m 5’3” and 113 w/ a very athletic build and yes, I have a backsides what gets me up hills. All I can say is try them and see!
Top reviews from other countries
They wash very well, even in machine washing they don't loose their shape or colour.