|Price:||$138.95 & FREE Shipping|
|Fits as expected||
- Protec Polyurethane, Ripstop Nylon
- Rubber sole
- Nylon stability shank
- 3D mold exoskeleton cage
- Shock absorbing inserts and a traction outsole help your foot fight against rough, wet, and even icy terrain.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shock absorbing inserts and a traction outsole help your foot fight against rough, wet, and even icy terrain.
Being from Sweden, IceBugs knows more than they might want to admit about winter. Not only the postcard pretty, snowy landscape type, but anything from -25C, over slush to the modern city version of +5C with the rain blowing hard into your face and the streets flooding.The real icebugs survive by creating an anti-freeze protein in their bodily fluids. We humans can’t resort to that. But warm, dry feet and outstanding traction are good for staying mobile and increasing the chances of making it through, even keeping the spirits up.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0077GGYFK
- Item model number: Pytho2 BUGrip-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Perhaps on soft dirt, snow, and mud that wouldn't be a problem. But I was not willing to risk running these outside when they were so uncomfortable in the trial fit. Returned them.
At the same time I bought a pair of Icebug Spirit5 OLX which have a different kind of stud that does not retract and has a smaller profile. There is zero sensation coming through the sole from the studs. I kept this pair and will review after running with them this winter. It's too bad, because I liked the idea of the retractable stud that would work in the mixed conditions we have around here (snow, ice, rock, dirt, occasional pavement crossings). And the Pytho2 has a wider sole that was more comfortable for me.