|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.22 - $46.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Arch flex system technology support your foot's structure and provide an energy return with every step
- React like a stability ball and respond to your body type and activity
- Icebug insoles address the three on your feet: medial, lateral, metararsal
- Fits in lower volume shoes
- Double-arc heel design cups the foot and reduces pressure on the plantar fascia
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Icebug Slim insole offers all the same technology of the Icebug FAT insole, but it is designed to fit in Lower Volume shoes. The Double-Arc heel design cups the foot and reduces pressure on the plantar fascia. The low friction top cover is long-wearing and easy to clean. The Slim insole is super-lightweight and has the perfect amount of cushioning for comfort. It is the ideal insole for obstacle course racing (OCR), keeping you stable on even the toughest terrain.
Icebug Slim, low volume insoles are available in three different shapes to tailor fit your low, medium or high arch.
Slim insoles have Arch Flex System Technology which supports your foot's structure and provides an energy return with each step. This technology reacts like a stability ball, responding to your body type and activity.
The 2mm thickness is ideal for lower volume footwear. Icebug Slim insoles are also available in 10 unique sizes and can be easily trimmed for a perfect fit.
Icebug Insoles with Arch Flex System Technology support the foot's entire structure and provide an energy return with every step. The Insoles react like a stability ball, providing dynamic support. Icebug Insoles respond to your body type and activity, keeping your feet healthy,energized, and comfortable. These insoles adress the three arches of the foot: Medial, Lateral, and Metatarsal. Fat and Slim refer to the thickness of the Insole: The Slim Insole is best for those looking for an insole with modest cushioning. This type of insole fits best in footwear with a non-removable existing footbed. Low, Medium, and High refer to the arch height/shape of the user: The Medium Insole is best suited for most users, providing the right amount of arch support for medium-sized arch heights.
Being from Sweden, IceBugs knows more than they might want to admit about winter. Not only the postcard pretty, snowy landscape type, but anything from -25C, over slush to the modern city version of +5C with the rain blowing hard into your face and the streets flooding.The real icebugs survive by creating an anti-freeze protein in their bodily fluids. We humans can't resort to that. But warn, dry feet and outstanding traction is a good way of staying mobile and increasing the chances of making it through, even keeping the spirits up.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B015F66VAQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 16, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
In fact the low version is for flat feet, while medium version is for low to medium arch feet, see "Tips and Sizing for Icebug Insoles" at http://us-shop.icebug.com/pages/tips-and-sizing-for-icebug-insoles (notably the "Other considerations" section of it).