- Paperback: 40 pages
- Publisher: Artisan Publishers; London England 1937 edition (March 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0934666415
- ISBN-13: 978-0934666411
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.1 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,239,777 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Iceland's Great Inheritance Paperback – March, 2008
|New from||Used from|
Top Customer Reviews
The fact that things happened to Iceland as they did is really pretty amazing and very thought-provoking and faith-building.
There are other works of this type out there, but most are old. That doesn't make them bad or outdated, but it shows that, because people listen more today rather than researching for themselves there is little such work carried out today. The Lord called them sheep; we call them sheeple nowadays.
Excellent start to studying the wanderings of the tribes.