Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 29, 2014
I wouldn't have bought this if I knew what it was before I pulled the trigger. These are probably 45 versions. I was all ready to be wowed again by the intro into "Slipping into Darkness". It dropped me a minute or so into the song. The groove at the end of "The World is a Ghetto" is also chopped off. Buy the original albums (or digital versions of the albums) to hear what these songs were meant to sound like. Very disappointing. War laid down some of the finest grooves of all time. This is like buying the Reader's Digest version of the music. Don't waste your money.
on April 5, 2018
Like an idiot, I decided to clear out a closet that contained all my 45 and Lp records, and gave them away (for FREE!). Now, I find that I'm re-buying on CD a lot of those records that I gave away. This CD contains most of my favorite hits by War--Spill That Wine, All Day Music, Me and Baby Brother, Southern Part of Texas, and so on. This War collection reminds me of great times during the 70s.
on March 27, 2018
Best album/cd EVER!!! Every song has you moving! Gotta listen loud!! They sure don’t make music like this anymore. The best!!!
on January 24, 2016
I love this band, and even though it's not the kind of music I play on either of my radio stations, I got it anyway. I have a huge music collection of over 80,000 songs and I don't know how I missed this one. It downloaded right into iTunes and sounds great. If you love early 70s rock, you'll like War.
on January 6, 2016
One the all time top "Rock" albums ever recorded and assembled. It has the the most fantastic "Cisco kid", "Spill the wine", and "Low rider" on it. If you love rock, you will love it...
on April 3, 2018
Excellent album with a lot of great songs I really like spill the wine eric burdon sings the lead on this track
on October 16, 2013
Everyone knows the group for "Lowrider", but so many of their songs were big hits. The group seems to fly under the radar compared to other groups with a comparable number of big hits. Eclectic influence from Black, Latino and White band memebers from Los Angeles produce music that you can only associate with the 70's. I bought the CD on a whim. But, the more I listen to it, the more I appreciate their music. CD is definitely worth a buy.
on July 14, 2013
i've enjoyed their music for years but have never owned any of the cd's until now. I was totally blown away due to the clear music, even though on the albums you get that particular sound that you can't get any where else,it does sound so much better. if you enjoy the really groovy sounds of this type of great foot taping, or stomping this is the one for you. well worth getting. so buy it and just sit back and enjoy these cool sounds.
on April 1, 2018
I love this CD! It brings back memories!

Frances P
on February 10, 2018
Ultimate collection of classics from an underrated band.