|Item Weight||190.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||67.5 x 100.8 x 30 inches|
|Item model number||FSA2585-AN|
|Assembled Height||25 inches|
|Assembled Width||35 inches|
|Assembled Length||67.75 inches|
Iconic Home Da Vinci Velvet Modern Contemporary Button Tufted with Silver Nailhead Trim Silvertone Metal Y-leg Right Facing Sectional Sofa, Purple
- THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE (or OFFICE) – Timeless elegance abounds on the Da Vinci Chaise Sectional Sofa with 3 accent pillows – From generous outside and inside button tufting to elegantly detailed double row nail heads and polished silver tone metal legs, no detail is overlooked on this design show stopper – This beautifully designed statement piece is perfect for your living room, den, lounge, or office – Works great as a set with the Da Vinci Club Chair or beautifully on its own
- FABRIC: LUXURIOUS VELVET UPHOLSTERY – Expertly upholstered in premium quality velvet fabric – The plush texture of this velvet creates a rich and luxurious feel
- DESIGN: STYLISH MODERN TRANSITIONAL LOOK – Sitting in between contemporary and traditional, modern transitional design provides tremendous aesthetic versatility to be used within virtually any interior décor
- COMFORT: PLUSH MULTI DENSITY CUSHIONING – Plush multi density foam fill allows for a soft yet supportive seat – You and your guests will relax in comfort and style
- QUALITY: ENGINEERED TO PERFECTION – All Chic Home Furniture products are made with durable top of the line materials under strict quality control standards that create a lasting piece for your home
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A modern take on a traditional Chesterfield, the Da Vinci chaise sectional is a statement - making piece of beautiful design. Rich velvet is tufted on both the inside and outside of the frame, a beautiful design detail that can be seen from any angle in a room. Single "bench" cushions allow for comfortable multi person seating without cushion separations. The sectional is accented with double rows of nickel-finished nailheads and pairs beautifully with the Da Vinci club chair. Suited for both traditional and contemporary design environments.
• 1 Right Facing Da Vinci Chaise Sectional Sofa
• 2pc Square Accent Pillows (18” x 18”)
• 1pc Rectangle Accent Pillow (25.5” x 6” x 6”)
• Color: Purple
• Product Length (Overall): 102”
• Product Width/Depth (Chaise Side): 67.5”
• Product Width/Depth (Sofa Side): 34.25”
• Product Height: 30”
• Product Weight (Total): 190 lbs.
• Materials: velvet fabric upholstery, multi density foam seating, silver tone metal legs
Fabric and Design
• Premium quality purple velvet upholstery
• Timeless button tufting
• Clean lines and softness create a look that fits a traditional or contemporary interior décor
• Luxurious plush multi density foam cushions to relax in comfort and style
• Rich hued tufted with nail head trim and clean lines
• Built to last with premium fabrics, materials, and expert craftsmanship
Spot clean only
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||madison living||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Furniture Mania||Amazon.com|
|Color||Purple||Purple||Implosion Purple Velvet/Avanti White Vinyl||Purple||Purple||Brown/Almond|
|Item Dimensions||100.75 x 67.5 x 30 in||88 x 36.8 x 32.3 in||110 x 73 x 37 in||38.25 x 89.25 x 29.25 in||84 x 29 x 32 in||36 x 92 x 35 in|
|Material Type||Velvet||Velvet Upholstery||Foam||Velvet Upholstery||Velvet||100% Polyester|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only issue I had was the when screwing on the feet. The larger part had the holes already placed into the wood so it was easy to screw in however the sectional portion did not have any, so I did have to pull out my electric screwdriver and drill bit which was a little frustrating but I'm so happy with the couch I don't care.
I will be updating this review in a month to make sure it's still kept its form.
Its been 1 full year and I still adore this couch. It has completely kept its form and is so comfortable and firm. I literally slept on her last night. Highly recommended.
There are no holes present, so you have to drill through the wood, BUT before your drill can even get past the wood, you have all this fabric. The fabric curls & twists around your drill, which will then jam it. So you then have to spend extra time untangling your drill from all the weird layers of upholstery.
In order to make it easier I had to take scissors and cut off excess fabric, I then was able to start drilling. I still am not finished, also the bottom looks like a tiger had it's way with it, so I now need to fix the underside of the couch. All this work for a $1300 couch?
This kind of bull sh*t is what you expect from a $500 couch. I should've bought a vintage couch and done the work myself.
If I would've known that I would have to deal with all this nonsense, I would have purchased another couch in a similar style.