Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on March 3, 2013
Nothing about this album is going to make you think, it is dance music crafted well. That being said, I love this album and I suggest a couple of spins. After that, you will crave it fortnightly.
on April 20, 2013
" I Love It" is just one of those immediate catchy tracks that demands you hit repeat until you either recruit other listeners or seldomly - state "is that going to play again? "
It makes you feel alive even if the lyrics are a little daft.
Buy it + but skip track 2 - which sounds like Smurfette on backing vocals.
on August 30, 2013
Blow open your mind and let go of what you think Icona Pop is.

This is a seriously bold, brave, and incredibly well-written album complete with AMAZING rock-pop-techno beats.

Rock on to these icons and let it roll all night....
on June 1, 2013
Short set, but solid catchy tunes. I really enjoyed these. Reminds me of Toni Basil's Mickey a bit. I keep associating it with cheerleader pop, I guess that's why.
on July 3, 2013
Obviously the first song is great, the rest of the album seems ok, typical euro music, I bought it because my twins love singing this song...
on September 28, 2013
I bought it for the popular track "I Love It" and was happy when I discovered it was the weakest track on the entire EP. This is really fun music and just so layered. It's what the 80's electronic scene wanted to be, mashed up with some ABBA qualities. One of my favorite music purchases. My favorite track is "Sun Goes Down."
on November 3, 2013
I first got hooked on Icona Pop's music with their song "I Love It (I Don't Care)". After listening to some of these two talented girls' other tracks from this CD on YouTube, it was obvious to me I had to own the CD. Slow to gain an American audiance, they just keep getting better and harder to ignore. There are some excellant tracks on the CD that will grow on you I promise.
on November 6, 2013
I liked some of the songs, but I probably didn't need to get the whole album. Some of them are just not polished enough to justify purchasing. I got it for the top 40 single, and love that song. It's not a bad album, but I doubt I'll listen to the other songs very often.
on April 3, 2014
Is this a classic album you must have for your collection? NO. Is it even an album? NO. Will you put this on in your car & wind the windows down at stoplights? YES!
on June 22, 2013
Short album, but its very poppy and punky music. I bought the song for the "I love it" single I hear on the radio, and it did not disappoint. The lyrics on this album are more explicit than on the radio, but " I love it"! Good for workouts or driving around with the top down.