- File Size: 12330 KB
- Print Length: 354 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0895262002
- Publisher: Regnery Publishing; First Edition,First Trade Paper Edition edition (January 1, 2002)
- Publication Date: January 1, 2002
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001F7BCPO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #395,704 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Icons of Evolution: Science or Myth? Why Much of What We Teach About Evolution Is Wrong First Edition,First Trade Paper Edition Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
He does not, however, go into any depth, or make any conclusions as regards the wider creation-evolution debate.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Teaching
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Science & Religion
- Books > Science & Math > Evolution
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > High School
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies & Reference > Science & Religion
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Evolution