Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on August 5, 2017
Good book, thanks+++++
on February 9, 2017
Indispensable. It can be somewhat dense, but if you live in Idaho (or are just curious), you need this book.
on December 30, 2012
Many years ago I was driving a tour bus in Idaho. The bus was full of people from all over the US. I had a tour director who seemed to know many little details about the roads we traveled. I am from Idaho and did not know these facts! I asked him about it, he showed me his copy of "Idaho For the Curious". I soon bought my own book, this book was one I bought for my daughter.
on August 3, 2015
This book is the bomb! I am new to Idaho and just love all the information in this book. It's clearly written and follows the roads from north to south and east to west! Thanks!
on April 10, 2009
This is not a travel guide in the usual sense--but a boon for history buffs. While campgrounds, hikes, and other attactions are mentioned in passing, the emphasis is on history and sometimes geology of each route covered. It's as interesting an armchair read as it is a companion for the road. As a Montana resident, I wish we had a book like this covering the Treasure State.
on November 10, 2016
Great book!!! Lots of history.
on May 28, 2013
If you appreciate history of areas you are traveling, this is an excellent book. It give depth to what would otherwise be an beep-beep and zip driving tour.
on March 26, 2016
Anyone who wants to know anything about Idaho needs this book.
on June 30, 2016