Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on May 2, 2014
These towels are great for guest bathrooms. I keep re-ordering and finding appropriate patterns to what I want (holiday, etc). They
are soft enough and pretty enough and I enjoy having them for my guests.
on January 18, 2018
They look good but it's a small package for the price. If you have a get together with more than 5 guests these paper towels will be gone before the party is over. I prefer to put a basket with real small towels for guests to dispose after using them. A cheaper option? Just put a paper towel roll...
on January 19, 2016
A classy product that looks good in the guest bath. BUT. $0.50 / sheet!!! The Amazon page said 16 count in item title, 20 sheets per pack in description - but there are 16. Can't give 5 stars for throw away towels same price as gold.
on February 9, 2018
I've had several packs of these, and the quality and look are great. I do usually buy these types of towels elsewhere, however, simply because I can beat this price by quite a bit. However, I needed in a hurry so this order was perfect for us.
on January 4, 2018
great for my guest bath room lets guest know they are ok to use
on February 28, 2016
These towels elicit postive remarks by guests in our home--kudos from everyone! So often, people hesitate to use nice hand towels, but these encourage use and good hygiene. They are also strong and absorbent. I have ordered more.
on July 9, 2016
Satisfied with my purchase they work really well in bathrooms during functions at my home. I will purchase these again. I have gotten positive feedback from guests in our home.
on May 16, 2017