- Paperback: 28 pages
- Publisher: Worth Publishers; Second Edition edition (February 15, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0716722054
- ISBN-13: 978-0716722052
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #435,721 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Ideal Problem Solver: A Guide to Improving Thinking, Learning, and Creativity Second Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
In all, this is a superb book on how to think about problem-solving, a book which provides a handy and continuing reference, one which can be referred to time after time.
It's a keeper which belongs on the bookshelf of anyone interested in solving problems.