|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||18.8 x 13.8 x 0.1 inches|
|Item model number||SK630|
|Batteries||1 9V batteries required.|
|Color||Alarm: White / Mat: Black|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Ideal Security SK630 SOLO Pressure Mat Alarm With With Loud Buzz and Pleasant Chime, Triggered When Stepped On On, White Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.36 (5%)|
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pressure-sensitive mat alerts you to comings and goings of visitors, intruders, family members, or pets
- Suitable for outdoor use when covered with a waterproof welcome mat
- 3 modes: Loud alarm (for security); pleasant chime (for convenience); Off (when you don’t want alerts)
- Alarm volume: 105dB; Chime volume: 90 Db
- Mat dimensions: 21.75” x 13.75”
- Easy setup, no installation required. Alarm can be wall-mounted or not
- Battery operated (9V battery not included)
|Shop Quality Safety Glass by AmazonBasics|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Two Modes: Alarm and Chime
With both alarm and chime modes, use the SK630 to add security or convenience.
- In Alarm mode, the sensor will trigger a loud (105dB) 30 second alarm.
- In Chime mode, it triggers a Ding dong, which sounds twice each time the mat is stepped on.
- The alarm also has an easy “Off” position, if there are times when you don’t want it to sound.
Get notified of visitors, intruders, or passers by
With the SK630 Pressure Mat Alarm
The sensor is triggered when stepped on, activating a pleasant chime or loud alarm.
- Suitable for outdoor use: It is not water proof, but can be placed underneath a water proof welcome mat, and can operate in cold temperatures (to -10°C).
- The alarm unit is connected to the mat with 30 feet of very thin wire, so you can place the alarm unit in a convenient location.
- The alarm unit can be wall-mounted with the included hardware.
Versatile: The SK630 is great in a variety of scenarios
Get alerted to visitors
Place it in front of entrance ways.
Keep children safe
Use it at the top or bottom of stairs, in front of cabinets, or in other areas where little children should not be.
Keep it next to the beds of children or the elderly who have a habit of wandering.
Great for pets!
Keep it at your back door to know when your dog or cat wants to go outside or come back in.
The mat is designed to be sensitive to even small animals. It will be triggered by anything exerting more than 1lb per square inch (PSI).
Avoid prolonged use under very heavy objects. The mat is not suitable for automotive use, and is designed for a maximum weight of 350 lbs (160 kg)
Based on an average of 20 triggers per day, a new battery will last approximately 5 months.
There is no volume control for either alarm or chime modes.
- Mat dimensions: 21.75” x 13.75”
- 9V battery not included
- There is no A/C adaptor available.
- 30' wire between mat and alarm unit
- Wire can be extended up to 65 feet with the optional SK619 extension wire
Pressure Mat Alarm with Chime
Showing 1-8 of 139 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm kidding. Actually we're care-giving on weekends for my MIL and she gets up in the middle of the night without ringing for one of us. We use a battery operated doorbell for this. We can't have MIL falling and getting hurt so we have to alarm everything. With this pad right by the side of her bed under a rug, we can run the (very long) extension wires to the chime in another room and be assured we're there to prevent a painful fall or other accident.
Sensitivity = Excellent
Chime = Great
Ease of set up = Excellent
Ease of use = Excellent
*disclaimer: this probably won't work if MIL is a ninja or acrobat.
Guess what? This does the same thing! I just drape it over the end of the dog walk, fasten it with a couple of bungee cords, and we're all set for running-dog-walk-contact training!
Our instructor was flabbergasted - but then she said, "my $900 contract trainer can be hooked up to an acessory which shoots tennis balls for the dog to chase when they come off the dog walk!" "Well," I asked, "How much is that?"
"You don't want to know," she said.
If you are using the alarm, I imagine it would still work well considering that the mat simply provides two leads you can connect to the alarm. In my case, I cut this connector off and used the two wires as needed for my purpose (an Ecolink Z-Wave Plus contact sensor with posts to attach external contacts works great for this purpose, by the way).
Works well, and less expensive than most others I can find!