CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Ideal The Storybook Memory Card Game
|Price:||$8.40 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.59 (16%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Game that tests your memory and fosters creativity as your child makes up silly stories
- Players take turns adding to the silly story as they flip over each new card
- Winner is the last player remaining in the game to tell the entire story
- Colorfully illustrated cards come packaged in a portable tin lunch box storage container
- Recommended for children 4-years of age and older
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
POSITIVE: the lunchbox bin is a great storage compartment & it makes for a nice traveling game. The child can also play by themselves & there's no reading required so a very young child can play it by him/herself or with as many others as he/she wants.
NEGATIVE: It doesn't seem to have the "varieties & options" factor that some other toys have to keep a child's interest (this is the only reason I refrained from giving it 5 stars)
picture on the card, the child can let their imagination go anywhere, and as an adult playing with the child,
you can expand on their knowledge of how to make interesting and fun stories.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice game. My 5 and 14 year olds played itntogether. Lots of fan. Fires the imagination.Published 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great funtime that is good memory training and suitable toentertain various ages at the same time; highly recommend.Published 1 month ago by Carlin R. Davis
Such a cute itle game, makes a perfect inexpensive gift. Fast shipping.Published 4 months ago by Christopher Heath
LOVE IT, WONDERFUL GAME, WORTH GETTINIG. FUN FOR YOUNG CHILDREN DEVELOPING READY AND STORY TELLING SKILLS. GREAT FAMILY GAME TOO. NO MORE VIDEO GAMES..... FOR A MINUTE.Published 13 months ago by Johnny Maddox
We really enjoyed playing this game. Even a week after the first game, my 4 year old grandaughter remembered the story. It was lots of funPublished on August 21, 2013 by Debbie