- Series: Idealism and Christianity (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic (February 25, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1628924063
- ISBN-13: 978-1628924060
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.8 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,450,668 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Idealism and Christian Philosophy: Idealism and Christianity Volume 2
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
“The ‘Idealism and Christianity’ series is the first of its kind, an inauguration of a rich conversation in metaphysics that manages to be coherent, insightful, and accessible to students and professors alike.” -Journal of Biblical and Theological Studies
Idealism and Christian Philosophy explores the viability of metaphysical idealism by considering the implications of this doctrine for a wide range of issues relevant to a Christian philosophical perspective.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|