- Paperback: 230 pages
- Publisher: Salem House Press; Reprint edition (October 24, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0983666539
- ISBN-13: 978-0983666530
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,811,695 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ideas for America: Let the Sun In Paperback – October 24, 2012
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Matthew has spent 18 years upon this book as he was teaching in various schools seeing first hand how our education system needed a reboot from inside. Also during this time he was active in local politics making changes that he felt would be beneficial to the populace. Some of these social changes he has implemented through the Salem Time Bank he began.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|