Ideaworks Over the Door Clothes Dryer
|Price:||$6.48 + $7.50 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Economical way to dry clothes fast, safe, and effectively
- Uses a separate heat blower with gentle convection heating to dry clothes and collapses away when not in use
- Perfect for people with limited space
- A must for quick drying in the winter time or anytime you’re in a hurry
- Hangs on any door
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Dry Clothes Fast, Safe and Effectively. This Over-The-Door Clothes Dryer is an economical way to dry clothes fast, safe and effectively. Uses a separate heat blower with gentle convection heating to dry clothes and collapses away when not in use. Perfect for people with limited space. A must for quick drying in the winter time or anytime you're in a hurry.
Compare to similar items
This item Ideaworks Over the Door Clothes Dryer
|Shipping||$7.50||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||As Seen on TV Products||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||White W/Blue Screen Print||Black||White||Metallic|
|Material Type||NON-WOVEN PP||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Steel||Metal|
Top customer reviews
As to the not efficient part, I really don't have much experience with it, because I was only able to use it three times before it broke.
Here is my exprience:
1. A few pairs of socks and one short gown(after spinning): took one hour to achieve damp dried.
2. Two pairs of jeans(after spinning): after one hour, the top parts were completely dry, but the low parts were still damp. Not too bad. But the timer of the dryer broken during this time. I decided to put up with the broken timer, but then,
3. A short thin jacket(after spining): only after 5 minutes, the dryer stopped working completely.
This product is not refundable once you use it, and to exchange you have to pay for shipping fee and it is not worth the money and trouble to exchnage for another one, which may also break soon. So the best option would be DO NOT BUY IT in the first place.
First of all let me say, basically its a garment bag attached to a hair dryer. (which is actually a pretty great idea.)
I live in a very small apt with no washer dryer hookup. I invested in a small washer that attaches to my kitchen sink, but it gets really old having to wait days on clothes to get dry hanging up in my apartment, this product gets them dry in a matter of hours instead of days.
Also many reviews said it didn't work after the first time, mine didn't either, but then i tried again a week later and it worked and has ever since.
It is only good for the trash pile.