Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

78%
22%
Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on February 14, 2014
It's a magnificently done project, and I'm not just saying that because I'm in it.
Received one of these from the photographer purchased with his own money because they wouldn't give him any for they subjects. We all received a signed copy.
Martin and his team are absolutely brilliant.
Great book for a coffee table and conversation.
on June 24, 2015
Fantastic quality. Fascinating work. I am a sculptor and creator of wax and silicone portraits and this book is a great reference for highly detailed skin complexions and details.
on February 23, 2013
I am a photographer but I rarely buy photography books. This is the 1st I have purchased in about a decade. I love it --fascinating. Schoeller's work is really compelling here. The seller did an amazing job getting it to me quickly at the right price!
on January 10, 2013
We are proud grandparents of beautiful twin granddaughters and honored that they are included
in the book published by the famous photographer Martin Schoeller.
Grandma "D"
on November 9, 2014
I really enjoyed viewing the pictures of the identical twins!
on January 4, 2013
I am biased because my granddaughters are in this book but I know what hard work went into creating it and the photos are amazing.