|Print List Price:||$14.00|
Save $2.01 (14%)
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
If..., Volume 1: (Questions For The Game of Life) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 137 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
But now onto the good stuff. I should note that this book is only for those who are into deep conversations. If you'd rather turn on the TV and sit in silence with your friends over talking about deep and meaningful things, you won't like this book.
My first experience with this book was with one of my best friends at a three day music festival. In between acts she'd ask me a question or two, and more often than not it would lead into some convesation or story. I never thought a little book would help me learn so much about someone in such a simple manner.
Being a music fan, I often get to meet many different bands. Recently I've started buying and giving these books away to bands to help them stay entertained on the road. Besides using them for inspiration, it's a great way for people to learn more about each other.
All in all, I'd say give the book a shot. They're cheep, and if you don't like it, I'm sure you'll easily find someone to take it off your hands.
Here are a few of the more interesting questions:
- If you had to eliminate a single type of animal forevermore, which would you choose?
- If you were to drown in a liquid other than water, what would you want it to be?
- If you had to be homeless for one year, where would you want to be?
- If you could "uninvent" one thing in the world so that it would no longer exist, what would you choose?
- If you could "unknow" one thing you know, what would it be?
- If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?
- If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?
- If you could add one sentence to the U.S. Constitution, what would it say?
- If you could recover one thing you've lost in your lifetime, what would you wish to find?
- If you were asked what to put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick, what would you pick?
- If you could arrange for any two singers to record a duet together, which two would you pick, and what song would you have them sing?
Maybe a good way to use this book is to check it out of the library, hunt through it for the short list of questions that work for you, and return it. Just a thought. There are several additional books in this series with questions. Perhaps the authors have followed a different strategy in these volumes that produces greater thematic variety.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great book. I have used it at parties, at work, and on a datePublished 10 days ago by Pepsi
Cute little book. Could make a fun 'token gift". Would be great fun at a party or in a group setting of some kind-to start conversations. Read morePublished 2 months ago by LISA
I bought this after seeing my friend have it. It's cool to do in a group, as an ice breaker, or on trips if you're bored. You can have fun with it. Read morePublished 3 months ago by w621s
Not the best questions, and some may be a little dated for my friend group (20s), but still an interesting way to start conversation and get to know people better. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great party game. It invited lots of conversations, laughter and deeper insights.Published 6 months ago by Avid Lakeview Reader
I bought this present in preparation for my family's Thanksgiving. We were having some new members join us (new husbands/wives/significant others of family members) and I wanted to... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Elizabeth Elle
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self Help
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Worship & Devotion > Inspirational
- Books > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Inspirational > Conduct of Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help