"Gallagher's book is brilliant because of its common sense, which is very uncommon these days. But he doesn't stop there. He show Moms and Dads how to practically apply age-old advice to everyday life in the 21st century."
- Teresa Tomeo, Syndicated talk show host and best-selling author
"There's no better authority on human nature than Aristotle, and his recipe for finding lasting fulfillment in life has never been more timely. Conor Gallagher take this ancient wisdom and applies it to contemporary child-rearing with clarity and humor. Vivid examples and descriptions of recent research make this book a pleasure to read. If you plan to read just one book on how to raise confident, virtuous, and well-rounded children make it this one."
- Laura L. Garcia, Ph.D. Scholar in Residence, Philosophy Department, Boston College
"Conor Gallagher has written a wonderful book - and by that I mean it is both inspired by wonder, and it encourages wonder in the parents to whom it is addressed. He brings Aristotle - and Tolkien and Star Wars - into a lively conversation with modern parents, in language that is precise, straightforward, and winsome." - Anthony Esolen, author of Ten Ways to Destroy the Imagination of your Child
From the Back Cover
- Take "Aristotle's 32-Question Parenting Assessment Test"
- Is your kid an Icarus? Help your kid fly straight with "The Virtue Assessment for Kids (And Parents Too!)"
- Brush up on your knowledge with "Aristotle's Dictionary for Parents" and an extensive Notes section
- Roll up your sleeves and get to work with the "Aristotle in Action" scenarios