Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on May 15, 2011
I bought this book as a gift - and have since purchased it 3 more times as gifts - and one for myself. I'm not big on famous people making cook books, but I was intrigued by Sheryl being a breast cancer survivor. I love the stories and tips and the information on cancer fighting foods. I've made about 10 recipes so far. The recipes are relatively easy to follow - however, some are not precise. I prefer to be told 1 tblsp of lime juice rather than "juice from half of a lime." The food has turned out really really good and I've been very pleased with that. Even my kids (ages 5 and 3) eat the foods from this cookbook. So, my 2 cents are - This is one "famous person cookbook" I'm very glad I own.
on February 13, 2013
I borrowed this book from the library and loved it so much that I ordered it from Amazon immediately. Celebrity endorsed cook books are usually pointless (which still doesn't stop me from buying them) but this one is a genuinely a great cookbook with excellent ideas and creative food combinations for healthy eating. I'll admit that I usually skip the stories and anecdotes sections of most cookbooks so I can't offer much feedback there but I have tried at least half dozen recipes already and they all have been perfect. The soups are fantastic. I was also pleasantly surprised at the price point. Excellent buy.
on July 13, 2012
I purchased this book after hearing an interview with Sheryl about it on the radio. It is indeed wonderful and full of great recipes. I am not able to make use of them however, as I live in a VERY rural area and many of the items used in the recipes are simply not available to me to cook with. If you live in an area with a small grocery store, etc, but warned some items may be hard to come by. I will be passing this lovely book on to a friend in a larger food market!
on August 7, 2016
In worse shape than described. Full of stickers, very marked up.
on October 11, 2014
Now this is a book that makes sense and it easy to follow. I have found lot of recipes in it that I have repeated several times. It is not preachy at all, just common sense approach to healthy eating.
on January 10, 2012
Being from Kennett, MO, I have to say I love this book. Sheryl has down to earth recipes by her chef. It makes you feel like if you only got busy in cooking them, you could eat healthy, too. The stories of her family and pictures make it even better to look through. Would recommend it to anyone that is a Sheryl Crow fan or a fan of good recipes.
on January 5, 2015
Very good recipes. Does require some odd ingredients at times, but the ideas of the meals are perfect for healthy eating.
on May 24, 2016
Great Book
on January 24, 2012
I received my cookbook and was delightfully surprised that it was so well written and the photography was excellent. I have tried abut ten of the recipes so far and they have been just as they were described, very tasty and very healthy. I am very pleased with this book.
on July 20, 2015