Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on July 28, 2015
This book doesn't disappoint, after all, it is a Seuss tale. We love Dr. Seuss in our house and every one gets read aloud to my sons with different voices, expressions, grimaces, and hand gestures. This one is one of the more fun ones to read with exciting detail. I'm hoping these moments are just as memorable to my very young children as they are to me as I don't think any childhood can be called complete without vivid memories of such colorful wacky stories. This one wasn't in our collection until we threw my son a vintage circus themed 1st birthday party. We bought this to have the guests sign with well wishes instead of bringing gifts and cards. Then, we brought it into the home library and read it with great delight. It's definitely a must have for all families!
VINE VOICEon October 27, 2015
When our friends became grandparents, I immediately thought of a gift for the baby - my own (now grown) kid's very favorite: If I Ran The Circus. I read it so many times to them that I could recite long stretches by memory. This edition has great color (my original is now quite faded) and I am sure will be treasured by the newbie, as well as his parents.What a Classic!
on March 2, 2017
Dr Seuss never disappoints! It's long and a bit of a tongue twister at times but adorable story that my 5 year old loves.
on May 7, 2015
This book is nice but too long for my preschoolers. Better for older children.
on August 15, 2016
way longer than I expected, even for a Dr. Seuss which tend to go on with their rhyming, this is just too much
on May 2, 2017
Great read for Dr. Seuss's birthday! Very lengthy though so I'd recommend the book for 2nd graders and up.
on March 9, 2017
My grandson Loves the story
on October 18, 2015
Item description clearly states bundle. (Book and plush) Yet, I only received the book, which has some water damage. Please change the item description to reflect what is actually being sold.
on April 24, 2014
The book really is fun to read . my kindergarten class enjoyed it during Dr. seuss week. the plush toy was not included. But the seller gave me a nice refund for the plush toy. thanks!
on August 19, 2016
I always loved Dr. Seuss as a child. Now I want my grandchildren to enjoy them. I plan on having a substantial Seuss library for when the grandkids visit, so of course I am not nearly finished collecting. So I will just continue to enjoy my Seuss expansion.