BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

If You Give a Dog a Donut
Format: Hardcover|Change

on September 26, 2016
Such a cute book. Showed up in excellent condition and great packaging. came just as i expected. My little guy loves this book and would deff suggest to anyone
on May 7, 2017
i love this series... it's really funny and entertaining... my five year old son loves this book and the series...
on March 19, 2017
I love all the "If you give a____ a___" books! This one is a gift - I know it will be well read!
on March 16, 2016
Another lovely installment in the "If You Give a...." series. These are my absolute favorite childrens books- I give them as gifts at every baby shower or birthday gifts to little ones. This book features an adorable pup and a delightfully predictable adventure. I love watching the littles learn logic and reasoning to understand the story.
the illustrations are exactly what you hope for from Ms. Bond, as well.
Laura Numeroff never disappoints and as always, I hope there is a next book!
on September 8, 2015
There is a whole series of "If you give a" books. They are all cleverly written and funny. My 2 year old daughter loves them and laughs hysterically when I read them. I enjoy reading them too. The pages are vibrant and the illustrations are beautiful. The pages are also durable and thick which I appreciate as a mom of a tot.

Overall, this is a beautiful, fun, and durable book that was well written. I recommend it. Check out "If you give a pig a pancake". (same author) That's our favorite book!
on March 7, 2017
Purchased this to read with my son at home while his class was reading it at school.
on September 24, 2017
Love these books. My children love the stories as well.
on March 15, 2015
We love this series of books and this was the last one to add to our collection. I was disappointed that it came with a dust jacket and plain book cover underneath - every other book we have in the series has a colorful and fun hard cover and no dust jacket - which is how hardcover books should come for kids in my opinion. I also didn't think this one was as good as the rest, in both illustrations and story line. But my 20 month old daughter seemed good with it and at the end of the day, she's the one it's really for!
on June 16, 2017
Perfect thank you!
on October 27, 2016
The first Mouse book is the best, but this had a few cute moments.