- Paperback: 108 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 4, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1533431248
- ISBN-13: 978-1533431240
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,229,231 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If there is any Doubt: The Case against Arbitral Review of Access and Fitness for Duty Determinations in the Nuclear Power Industry Paperback – June 4, 2016
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, June 4, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Donn Meindertsma is an attorney and law firm partner in Washington, DC. He has represented clients in the nuclear energy industry, as well as in other industries, for nearly 30 years, in litigation, energy law, and labor and employment law. He frequently advises clients on issues concerning the relationships among nuclear regulatory requirements and state and federal labor and employment laws.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|