Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

If you were Kelsey - What would you do next?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 18, 2010, 12:13:10 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2011, 12:29:46 PM PST
We'll - this is what I would do next if I were Kelsey.

I would go back to the United States and start getting my life back. Go to a different state with a false identity with the help of Mr. Kadams and go to college. I would leave on good terms and tell them she needed time to herself for at least 6 or 9 months before she would be ready to go on her next adventures with her Tigers. After finding out that Ren said "there is something off putting about her - I can't really describe it. It's just when I'm with her ....I can't wait to get away." I couldn't stay, knowing that I only make Ren unhappy by being there. It hurts both of them. I guess being older (38) I have learned not to push a relationship that is only felt on one side. If he remembered her - he could always come to get her to see if she wanted him back. As for Kishan - if he wanted, he could come with Kelsey to the United States and maybe be roommates and friends and she would let him know that she is grieving for Ren and she needed to get over him and for him to let her have that time. In the meantime Kishan and Kelsey could become closer as friends. When and if she got over Ren - take a look to see how she felt about Kishan. I wouldn't stay in India waiting for a man to realize that he loved me - it sounds like the odds are small that he will remember. At the end of the book I was hoping that when she got in her car - that she was driving to the airport to save her dignity.

Posted on May 30, 2011, 9:32:30 AM PDT
*emma* says:
I disgree - if I were Kelsey, I'd stay. I think there's more to Ren's memory loss than Lokesh's torture - remember Kelsey's dream where Ren tells her that Durga offered him her aid, but the price was more than he wanted to pay? I think that is going to play a major part. And there are still at least two more tasks before the curse can be broken, as well as the hinted-at mysterious fifth sacrifice. Kelsey needs to stay.

Posted on Jun 3, 2011, 12:47:13 AM PDT
Sarah's says:
I agree with Sunny, I would stay. I will give Ren time and space, focus on what needs to be done(as much as I can)as far as gathering the artifacts, the curse and all that, practice the martial art blow off some steam ! endure watching him flirt with Nalima or others. Because I remembed his words: "No matter what happens, please remember that I love you, bridaya patni. Promise me that you'll remember." the poems he wrote me and many things like that.
But I have to say, wasn't obvious to her what was going on with Ren ?! she told him to do whatever to survive when he tried to tell her what that Godness was asking him in exchange? But least she's not giving up. Kelsey character improved from the first book, I liked that !

Posted on Nov 3, 2011, 9:53:35 PM PDT
Sarah K says:
Personally If I was Kelsey I would take Kishan away with me and....well I can't say it but yea... lmao!!! I just love Kishan so much I hope everything turns out fine in the end.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2011, 9:26:44 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 13, 2011, 9:27:23 AM PST
Haha. Your line of thinking was just right, E. Ragsdale!

Posted on Nov 13, 2011, 6:07:55 PM PST
Sarah K says:
If I was Kelsey I would be with Kishan no second guessing XD

Posted on Nov 26, 2011, 3:39:44 PM PST
Nahhhh. I respectfully disagree. ;) Ren all the way!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2011, 8:40:32 AM PST
Sarah K says:
Omg lmao!!! well there is more Ren fans then there is Kishan. Though Kishan isn't the bad boy I thought he was no more T_T

Posted on Nov 28, 2011, 9:23:31 PM PST
Yes, Kishan the Wild Tiger has been tamed! Guess all it took was for him to actually get out of the wild and put some clothes on! ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2011, 9:28:43 AM PST
Sarah K says:
He needs to take his clothes back off!!! lmao!!! XD

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2011, 10:52:39 AM PST
Sarah's says:
Grrrr! The possibilities ;D

Posted on Nov 30, 2011, 7:31:51 AM PST
Girls, girls. Do calm down. This is why what's-his-name who played Jacob Black in Twilight is only known for his bare chest and not his acting "skills"... ;)~

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 30, 2011, 10:08:31 AM PST
Sarah K says:
Lmao!!!! he's okay as Jacob!!!!!! I don't mind his acting skills his bare chest is a bonus and his wolf form is sexy :OOOO
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Jul 18, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 30, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
Tiger's Quest (Book 2 in the Tiger's Curse Series)
Tiger's Quest (Book 2 in the Tiger's Curse Series) by Colleen Houck (Hardcover - June 7, 2011)
4.7 out of 5 stars (304)