Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Iggy Peck, Architect
Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 11, 2018
My daughter is in first grade and loves science. And I always love an opportunity to introduce her to STEM subjects that interest and empower her. I found this book some time back and patiently waited until she was old enough to enjoy them. And it was worth the wait- she loves this book and the others by Andrea Beaty.
on December 25, 2017
Great children book, my son started doing sketches of buildings he wants to build :)
on June 2, 2017
Highly recommend! My boys, 8 and 5 love this series, including Rosie Revere and Ada Twist.
on July 26, 2017
My grandchildren enjoy this series and STEM awareness can't hurt.
on January 15, 2018
Love this book for kids. Keep reaching for your dreams
on May 13, 2017
So very cute. The rhymes are great and the story has a great message! My three and a half year old boys adored it. we bought this as a gift and will definitely be buying our own.
on October 6, 2017
Love the story
on August 22, 2015
This book is fun for kids and grandparents. My daughter-in-law reports that on first hearing this story my six-year-old grandson, who reads pretty well, wanted to hear it three times that day!
on December 29, 2014
My son was NOT excited for this book (a gift) and much preferred Rose Revere, Engineer- until we actually read Iggy Peck. This is now a favorite of his, and I enjoy it, too! He loves that the teacher has a "tragic" backstory and that Iggy gets to teach the whole class in the end. It's a sweet, empowering, fun read.
on September 8, 2016
Exceptional story line and wonderfully quirky illustrations have made this a new favorite in our home - for the kiddos AND for mama.