Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 370 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 432 reviews
MANUFACTURERon March 19, 2017
We have so far bought EIGHT copies and given them as presents to kids we know. This is a terrific book. Hit the buy button - you won't be sorry. Great message, fantastic writing and the art is special.
on July 13, 2017
We love this book at our house! My son and daughter both ask for it at story time. The message about creativity and individuality is great. I also love the rhythm and cadence of all 3 books by these authors.
on January 14, 2015
Such a great book! We read it to a class of 4 year olds who are learning about building and they were inspired! They have spent every day since looking for things to build with. It really makes you see materials around you in a whole new light (am makes you want to build!) Such a fun and inspiring book!
on May 30, 2016
These are wonderful books for all ages. My 2 year old granddaughter enjoys them and can follow them, even though they are rated for a bit older child. The story, text, and illustrations are all wonderful and creative. Can hardly wait for next in the series.
on December 10, 2015
my daughter has asked me to read this nearly every night since she got it. between this one and rosie revere she can't get enough of these books.
on March 9, 2016
Our 2.5 year old loves these books (we have Rosie the engineer too.). The illustrations are great and the content itself sends a nice message.
on February 4, 2015
My son and daughter love this book. We also purchased "Rosie Revere, Engineer" which has the same teacher, classroom, and students. The colorful, detailed pages are fun for kids. The storyline is easy to follow, but encourages ingenuity, curiosity, bravery, and a unique career choice! Perfect for ages 4-7.
on March 4, 2017
Absolutely adore this book! A family member gave this to us when my kids were 4 & 2, and they still love it now at 5.5 and 3. We have bought it on Amazon to give for several kids' birthday gifts, and we've used it as a book to read as Mystery Reader at our kids' school.
on July 7, 2014
I loved reading this book to my children. It's whimsical. The rhymes flow well. Whenever I read it, I find it easy to put emotion and enthusiasm into my voice. The illustrations and wonderful, and the background of graphing paper is perfect. My children have picked this book every 2-3 days since it arrived 2 months ago, and I'm not bored yet. Good sign.
on September 30, 2016
The first book in a very clever and empowering book series for kids. We love the rhyming words, the beautiful illustrations, and of course the wonderful stories. We are crossing our fingers and praying that Andrea Beaty will write a book for each of Miss Lila Greer's students!!