Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Igia ElectroSage 8

on April 29, 2017
The pads were so old they did not stick anymore and the manufacturer no longer exists. Found some replacement pads that worked though. This does do wonders to the muscles
on January 6, 2016
The battery terminal was broken right out of the box. One side of terminal was not even there.Had to send it back within 5 minutes of receiving it...So disappointed !!
on February 9, 2015
I had one one before and just wore it out this was identical to the other one and it works great love it and amazon
on August 16, 2014
Returned!
on January 24, 2014
I think it is not working as is, or as they say, really need more intensity to help you with the pain. My neck was not satisfied
on January 7, 2010
electrosage 8 is like an emt mucele stimulator. I bought this to help with cronic back pain ,and it truly helps i recomend this for anyone who has deep cronic pain. I have never used it for wieght control or tummie control .
on July 19, 2012
This product did work but basically it lacks any real punch. Batteries run out quickly and the pads did not last long and gave me a nasty shock about the third time I used them. Long story short if you regret buying something and are disappointed overall it's hard to recommend a product. Yes it was cheap so at least there is that, next time I will spend more and go for a real model.
on March 19, 2012
Compacto, diverso y trabaja muy bien. Puedes poner los pads en diferentes areas, haciendo que trabajen diferente tipos de musculos a la vez.
on March 21, 2010
I got this unit for muscle massage and it is GREAT for the purpose. I was told it only stimulates the muscles in the surface skin, but it doesn't - it goes much deeper. Not extremely deep, as you might hope - but enough to make a difference and make the muscles contract and relax. It feels good! When I can't get in right away for a full massage or a chiropractor visit, this and ice helps hold me over until I can.

Just after I purchased this unit, I was prescribed a "Tens unit" by my doctor. My insurance paid for it - over (...). I was shocked to find that this unit worked just as well as the expensive one! The only difference was the expensive one saves a history in it's memory, and has some pre-defined programs. What a waste of money - too bad the insurance doesn't approve the Igia cheap little unit as a medical device, or they could have saved themselves a bundle!

It was a little harder to find replacement pads (they are not interchangeable with the Tens unit), but not impossible.

Someone complained that the tabs don't stick. I find that to be the case with my Tens unit also. The tabs stick as well as they can, but especially on hair they can fall off. When they become loose, they cause pain instead of massage. So I just make sure I put pressure on them by laying on a pillow or ice pack or something similar, and then they are fine. I've also ready you can use special electrical conductivity jelly to lubricate them - but I haven't tried that.

I have not used the unit for cosmetic or any of the other surprising mentioned uses.
on December 18, 2015
I use this on my neck, bum shoulder, knee and elbow. The Unit itself is fabulous. Start off with all the dials in the off position and turn them to your comfort level one by one. You can hang it on your belt and walk around. The pads are cheap, unreliable and skimpy. I use the pads from my husband's StimRx-8000 Massager. Buy your pads (electrodes) from another vendor.