|Item Weight||25.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 12 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||ICE103|
|Installation Type||Counter Top|
|Form Factor||Stand Alone|
|Color||Large Stainless Steel|
|Door Material Type||Stainless Steel|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Igloo ICE103 Counter Top Ice Maker with Over-Sized Ice Bucket, Stainless Steel
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable Stainless Steel Ice Maker
- Over-sized Ice bucket holds 2.2 lbs of ice
- Choice of 3 Ice Cube Sizes (small, medium and large)
- Enjoy a batch of ice in as little as 6 minutes
- Produces 26 lbs of ice per day
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
hOmeLabs Portable Ice Maker Machine for Counter Top - Makes 26 lbs of Ice per 24 hours - Ice Cubes ready in 6 Minutes - Electric Ice Making Machine with Ice Scoop and 1.5 lb Ice Storage - Silver
Igloo ICE105 Counter Top Compact Ice Maker, Stainless
BLACK+DECKER BIMY126SS 26 lb Capacity Countertop Ice Maker
Luma Comfort IM200SS Portable Clear Ice Maker, 28-Pound
Upgraded NutriChef Digital Portable Ice Maker Machine | Countertop Ice Dispenser | Ice Machine W/ Easy-Touch Buttons | Get Ice In 9 minutes | Produces 33 lbs Of Ice Per 24 Hours - Silver (PICEM75)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Pro Electro Corp||GearDealz||Amazon.com||MY Home Products||Amazon.com||DEAL CHASER|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 14 x 15 in||9.5 x 12.9 x 14 in||15 x 11.5 x 15 in||9.8 x 14.2 x 12.5 in||14.8 x 11.3 x 14.1 in||13.8 x 14.6 x 12.2 in|
Whether you need extra ice for a party, a picnic or another family outing, this Igloo Compact Ice Maker can give you just what you need. It is portable and produces 26 lbs of ice in 24 hours. It also features three cube options: small, medium and large. The stainless steel ice maker has an ice basket that holds 2.2 lbs of ice, giving you plenty to use when your guests get thirsty. It runs on 120W of power and is cooled by a compressor. It is lightweight, so you can pick it up and move it as needed. The portable design allows you to use it anywhere you can plug it into an outlet. This Igloo ice maker is simple to operate, ensuring that you can begin using it right away. The compact size allows you to store it with ease when it's not needed. The Igloo Compact Ice Maker can make an innovative gift option with its versatile style. Features: Portable Produces 26 lbs of ice in 24 hours 3 cube options: small, medium and large Ice basket holds 2.2 lbs 120W Cooled by compressor Model# ICE103 Specifications: Color: Stainless Steel Capacity: 2.2 pounds Material: Stainless Steel Brand: Igloo Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.00 x 12.00 x 15.00 Inches
From the Manufacturer
Are you looking for a quick and simple way to make ice? Look no further! Igloo brings decades of experience in manufacturing high end cooling products. This ice maker is no different. Featuring an over-sized ice basket capacity of 2.2 lbs this is the ultimate in ice making technology. All you need to do is fill up the reservoir with water, push a couple buttons and voila! Ice is made! Your ice maker will product the first batch of ice in as little as 6 minutes and can produce 26 lbs of ice per day. Chose from 3 ice sizes, small medium or large ice. All controls are made via the electronic control panel and LED indicators. Easy to move around your counter top or bring it to the pool, on your boat or anywhere else that you want to have ice right at your fingertips. Your summer parties will never be the same once you add this to the fun!
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Where the ice is made is freezing (obviously), but the storage area is just insulated.
When the ice basket is full, the machine goes to sleep.
Over time, the stored ice will melt, and the machine will wake up and replace it.
Running, the unit draws 108W (as measured with a "Kill-A-Watt" meter)
Over a 10 day test period, my unit consumed 6.34 kWh. That's 0.63 kWh per day (11 cents worth of power where I live).
My family (4 adults) uses ice in everything. A drink of water typically starts with a glass full of ice.
A lot of ice.... that's my point. The machine kept up.
You have to remember to fill the reservoir, but that's easy.
If you're trying to make ice for a party, dump the ice into a cooler-- not your freezer.
The ice is wet. It'll freeze into a big glob if you put it into a freezer.
Figure on emptying the basket every couple of hours. Refill at the same time.
It rips out the cubes. I was really surprised.
There's not a lot of visible difference between small, medium, and large cubes.
The large ones are thicker. That's the size I'm using.
When full, it's silent.
When making ice, it sounds like a refrigerator.
When dumping ice, you'll hear running water and the cubes tumble.
I always depends on reviews when I'm shopping on Amazon, so I hope you found this helpful. If you did, please click the 'helpful' button below! Thank you!
1) ice cubes are only clear/transparent for the first 1-2 batches, basically while the water in the basin is still at room temp, however I was not looking for clear ice cubes
2) they are chewable, especially the small ones
3) makes lots of ice once the machine has been on for about an hour, needs time to chill contents
4) the ice that is made stays "scoop-able" (loose and individual) while inside the machine, however, it all does freeze together once transferred to your freezer. REMEDY: Not everyone has room to do this but this is what my family does. I fill plastic cups with the ice and place the cups into the freezer. Then when you need ice, just grab a pre-filled cup. If you just need the ice for a cup you are already using, get a pre-filled cup and run water over the outside of the cup to loosen the ice from its hold on the cup. The ice will slide out in one chunk that can easily go into the cup you are already using. The now empty cup can then just be filled again and go back into the freezer since it didn't get dirty. Just a suggestion that works in my house.
5) the sensors for needing more water and ice bin full do work but are not 100% reliable so just keep an eye on them. Whether they function or not doesn't effect the quality of the ice.
6) yes, I run it all day long 3-4 days a week in the summer, sometimes more, no problems in the 2 years we've had it
7) the machine is not a freezer so the ice produced does slowly melt. I have not noticed a weird taste to ice that is made from melted ice. I use water from my reverse osmosis system.
8) if I'm not using the machine for a period of time (we use a lot less ice in the winter), I drain it (which is easily done but just opening the valve on the side and placing a cookie sheet with a lip to catch the water, don't need it all over the counter), and then wipe it out with a rag and a very very dilute bleach solution. I then just fold up a paper towel and use it to prop the lid open just a crack so it can dry out completely but it won't be open to collect dust. Then its ready to go the next spring.
Again, I love this thing. Yes, it would be nice to have water plumbed to it, but filling it really isn't that big of a deal. If you want ice, this is a perfect way to have lots.