Igloo Yukon Cold Locker Cooler
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Integrated fish keeper scale measuring tool on lid
- Constructed of ultra durable rotational-molded polyethylene
- Raised, textured work surface on lid
- Oversized tethered drain plug for easy draining and cleaning
- Dual lid locks for maximum security
- Insulated with 3-Inch of polyurethane insulation in the gasketed lid and 2-Inch in the body to help keep everything frozen for the long haul
- Cool Riser Technology improves cooling performance by minimizing surface contact and allowing air to flow underneath
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Integrated Fish Ruler
Convenient ruler molded into lid measures fish, tines or gobbler beards for instant bragging rights.
Dual Stainless Steel Lid Locking Plates
Lid can be locked for maximum security against critters, theft and tampering.
360˚ Degree Freezer-style Gasket
Heavy-duty gasket seals in cold and locks out heat with a leak proof compression seal.
Exclusive MaxCold thermal barrier is thicker & more uniform, with no gaps, seams or thin spots to leak cold.
Yukon coolers offer durability beyond the realm of conventional coolers, with rugged construction designed for the harshest environments. In the laws of the Yukon, it is written-serious outdoorsmen deserve serious performance. Rotomolded Yukon delivers just that in the roughest and most rugged environments. Built for the extreme demands of the outdoors-preserving catches and kills on multi-day trips-these cold lockers take on the toughest challenges with the best-in-class results. Yukon is tough enough to survive standing up to anything that is out there-no matter what the extreme is. Dual reversible, skid/anti-skid pads and rugged wide grip integrated handles accommodate large, gloved hands and double as tie down loops. Boasts ice retention of 7-14 days at 90 degrees Fahrenheit and will keep food, your latest catch, or kill frozen. The Cool Riser Technology and 3-Inch of polyurethane insulation in the gasketed lid and 2-Inch in the body improves cooling performance by minimizing surface contact and allowing air to flow underneath. Built with durable rotomold construction, these cold lockers are virtually indestructible. Able to withstand the most rugged of outdoor environments, Yukon outhauls, outchills, and outlasts anyone. It's the perfect match for serious outdoorsmen who demand serious performance. Features: Long-lasting, with UV inhibitors protect against sun damage and stainless steel hinges, pins, and hardware to prevent rust. Flexible yet durable rubber latches with finger grips. Integrated fish measuring tool on lid and non-slip textured surface on lid make it easy to store your big catch. Constructed of ultra-double rotational-molded polyethylene. Oversized tethered drain plugs for easy draining and cleaning. Dual lid locks for maximum security. Capacity 50 quarts/ 47 liters.
From the Manufacturer
- Package Dimensions : 34.02 x 17.99 x 17.52 inches; 25 Pounds
- Item model number : 44666
- Date First Available : June 2, 2012
- Manufacturer : Igloo
- ASIN : B0088AYY9M
Best Sellers Rank:
#507,569 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1,512 in Camping Coolers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Price was amazing when I bought this a few years ago, being some $200 cheaper than elsewhere.
- Very sturdy.
- Saves us money on ice.
- Nice mid size cooler.
- Walls are not too thick, so it doesn't take a lot of space.
- Fairly heavy. Once filled this can be a two man job to lift.
- Lid fasteners could be easier to use.