Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Jon Batiste Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 18, 2016
I RARELY write book reviews. But this one made such an impact, I hope my review will help another woman in a similar situation.

Coming from a former self proclaimed stage 5 clinger.... This book actually CHANGED me. It was the slap in the face I needed to just STOP AND PUT THE PHONE DOWN. I had no sense of dignity when he broke up with me. I was only worried about satisfying my need to communicate with him, and completely forgot how HE viewed my actions. How he was judging my desperation.
If you've lost common sense over someone and don't know how to step back, THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU.

(FYI, after following this book to the letter, he came back and finally realized what he was about to throw away. MORE IMPORTANTLY, I got some self confidence back. I was able to walk away and know I could survive whether he is in my life or not.)

WHETHER YOU WANT TO GET OVER HIM, GIVE HIM SPACE, OR RECLAIM YOUR SANITY---- GET THIS BOOK
22 comments| 148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 9, 2017
After reading this book I instantly felt empowered. Why should I be crying over my ex or praying he will reconcile? He's lucky I even dated him in the first place. This book pointed out so many of his flaws. I don't even want him back now. On to a real man please!
11 comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 15, 2014
So far this is true. I've been ignoring Mr. EX and doing ME. Mr. EX has called but I blocked his #. He texted me as if he is
Concerned about my safety.....I didn't reply. Yesterday was Valentine's Day, I got a Happy Valentine's Day text. As the book
state no response needed and no response was granted. After reading.......this book is teaching me PATIENCE! Which I have none of. I'm starting to enjoy the chase after me and not ME chasing the guy. It's FUN BEING THE BOSS IN MY LIFE. I never realized I HAVE that much control over a MAN.

THANK YOU.....THANK YOU......THANK YOU.
33 comments| 219 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 9, 2017
One Great Read. Very Much Updated To Today's Standards In Regards To Dating & Behaving While In & Split From A Relationship.
on April 29, 2017
It's got a simple, repetitive message. But decent advice. worth reading
on April 29, 2016
When it comes to guys, I typically know what are the dos & don'ts. This book was more of a reassurance for me. For some it can help you or let you know what you're doing right. Defitnely a good read regardless if your single, taken, or in a complicated situation. Not saying this is the bible and everything in here will work, but it has some great tips & advice. Would recommend to friends! Not too long either. I finished this book in one day. Quite addicting!
on August 15, 2016
This book is amazing!! I wish I would have read it years ago! I think everyone should read it, even if you are in a committed relationship! I'm definitely going to have my 17yr old read it so she can learn the powerful tricks of this book!
on June 6, 2017
This book is simply amazing. Explains so well of what we women should do to handle a breakup. Gives you self confidence and reassurance of how to handle yourself when a breakup starts to make you crazy.
Definitely recommend! I was just so sad when I finished the book. I wish it was longer lol
on August 12, 2017
We get it. No contact. Ignore the guy. Over and over and over. The same words. How about the longer you go with no contact you will get over him. It's pretty simple. Been there.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 26, 2016
This book is a wonderful and a must read and.. I won't ls recommend anyone that is going through a break and wants to initiate the contact rule with their spouse