Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

• Igor
  • Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 186 reviews
on March 8, 2014
Iyour kids will love it, it is odd but cute

love movies, and believe that you should at least watch a movie once, to at least say that you have seen it, you really can’t knock a movie if you haven’t seen it. I like this movie enough I added it my collection to watch it again. I only do that with films I like
on March 10, 2009
I don't know why this movie doesn't get more positive recognition; I thought it was terrific, and I've seen most the feature-length animated films of the past several years. This holds it own against most of them.

For an animated film, it has exactly what you want: fantastic colors and colorful characters -most of them very funny and entertaining to view and hear - and a good story with some interesting twists to it. The artwork in this film is just amazing, especially on Blu-Ray. (I've discovered that's how to watch these new animated movies - in high-def, because most of them look awesome. This film certainly is no exception.) There were many times I just wanted the freeze-frame the picture and take in all the wild artwork. I might do that on a second viewing.

Also no surprise is Steve Buscemi, who always gets humorous roles in these animated films and makes everyone laugh. He usually plays a rat, too. I mentioned that to a friend and he said, "That's because he looks like one in real life." I wouldn't go that far, but I understand where he's coming from.

Actually, all the leading voices - Buscemi, John Cusack, Molly Shannon, Sean Hayes, John Cleese, Jay Leno and more were all great. I'll give a special nod to the voice that cracked me up more than all the others, the one of "Hedi," done by Jennifer Coolidge. She was hilarious!

If you enjoy the famous Frankstein monster story, or wild characters in a monster-lab-type setting, you should enjoy this parody. It's an underrated film and looks super on Blu-Ray.
on August 7, 2017
I remember watching this movie when Hollywood Video was still around and I LOVED it! Still do to this day as an adult!
on August 16, 2017
4 year old son loves. There are some adult insinating dialogues which totally go over his head, but for the most part entertaining and endurable as a parent if you have to sit through it.
on September 7, 2017
Great for Grandson's
on June 9, 2016
My kids love this movie!! Deffinatley a cult classic type of film...
on June 6, 2017
Cute movie
on April 13, 2017
😀👍👌
on February 25, 2016
My 10 year old daughter still loves watching this movie since it came out. Just purchased for my 3 year old grand-daughter and she loves it, too. I like watching the animated children's movies and this one doesn't get boring even when they want to watch it over and over and over and over again! ;)
on January 4, 2017
Funny movie. Kids are older but still throw this in and the whole family has a good laugh