|Item Weight||59 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||57.5 x 21.2 x 3.6 inches|
|Origin||Made in USA or Imported|
|Item model number||MICKE 902.143.08|
Ikea Computer Desk Workstation, White, MICKE 902.143.08
|Price:||$162.63 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- This product requires assembly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- A long table top makes it easy to create a workspace for two. - Cable outlets and compartment in the back keeps cords and cables out of sight but close at hand. - The legs can be mounted to the right or left according to need. - Finished on the back. Suitable for use in the middle of a room. - Drawer stops prevent the drawer from being pulled out too far. Product description Side panel: Particleboard, Fiberboard, Paper, Moisture resistant MDF, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic Partition/ Cable management/ Drawer front: Particleboard, Melamine foil, ABS plastic Rail: Particleboard, Fiberboard, Melamine foil, ABS plastic Supporting leg: Particleboard, Fiberboard, Paper, Moisture resistant MDF, Foil, ABS plastic Leg: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating Drawer bottom: Fiberboard, Acrylic paint Table top: Particleboard, Fiberboard, Paper, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic Product dimensions Width: 55 7/8 " Depth: 19 5/8 " Height: 29 1/2 "
Compare to similar items
This item Ikea Computer Desk Workstation, White, MICKE 902.143.08
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Global Alliance||Web Market Deals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Northeast Furnishings||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||19.7 x 39 x 30 in||47.24 x 19.69 x 30 in||41.75 x 18.62 x 30.75 in||28 x 19 x 29 in||38 x 15.12 x 21.25 in|
|Item Weight||59 lbs||—||35 lbs||59 lbs||—||67 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
The desk itself was fairly easy to build and l didn't need anyone to help me build it. There is also a section that allows you to choose which side you want the leg walls to be on. As in... Which side you want the open leg on (I chose the right side). It took about 30 minutes with the occasional distraction and Netflix in the background.
As far as the finished product is concerned, I like the way it looks. Not too small, not too big. The two drawers come in handy and there is a place to hide the ugly cords I have for my lamp and laptop.
The color of the desk was my biggest worry, I was afraid it would be a washed out white or ivory color but it is white. True to picture.
All in all, very satisfied with my purchase and I see it being here for a while.
When the box was delivered, I had an awful time getting it up a flight of stairs by myself. It's not that it was too heavy, but it was just an awkward shape. Keep in mind that I'm 5'2 and am only 110 lbs. It took me all of about 45 minutes to fully assemble by myself, and once together, it was actually pretty easy to move. The other thing I want to mention is that this desk is not plywood or solid wood. It's your regular run of the mill furniture grade MDF board which is typical for most RTA furniture. Despite that fact, once I put the desk together I found that it's extremely solid. The directions were easy to read and it was pretty much a no-brainer. The front of the drawers are completely flat, and it doesn't come with any handles. I like the clean look, but within moderation, so I purchased two white 6'' curved drawer handles and attached them. I couldn't be happier!
The only downfall to this desk that I found out the hard way is that because of the drawers, you only have about 24'' from the floor to the bottom of the drawers. For most office chairs, that's not enough clearance even with the seat at it's lowest position. I finally gave up on finding an office chair that would fit and bought a stationary accent chair with a seat height of 17'' which fits perfectly. In my experience with Ikea furniture, some pieces seem to be lower to the floor than others, so just watch out and measure before you buy anything. Also, for those who would like to know, the legs of the desk are in fact reversible and there are clear and precise instructions on how to assemble the desk if you're planning on switching them around.
Overall, I'm in love with my new desk and I would highly recommend it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tried to put it back in the box, but it's way to heavy and won't fit in my car.
Such a disappointment!Read more