Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Ikea Milk Frother 100.763.20, Silver
|Price:||$9.89 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handheld, battery-powered milk Frother
- Frothes milk in 15-20 seconds
- Can be used for both cold and hot milk
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Batteries are sold separately, 2-aa 1.5v (Lr6) required
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Ikea Milk Frother 100.763.20, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SHOP$SAVE||Accelerated Intelligence Distribution||1EasylifeDirect||PowerLix||Amazon.com||Perella's|
|Color||Silver||Silver Handheld||Silver||Black||Satin Finish||Black and Silver|
This product is great for frothing milk in 15-20 seconds. It can be used on either hot or cold milk. Spring/ Crank/ Bracket: Stainless steel; Seal: Silicone rubber, ABS plastic, Acrylic paint; Buttons: ABS plastic; Connection pipe: Polycarbonate plastic.
Top Customer Reviews
1) warm the milk in the cup without the coffee, filling cup no more than one third. Yes, you can use a frothing pitcher instead, but you can't put a stainless steel frothing pitcher in the microwave. I find in a fairly powerful microwave 43 seconds is about right in a cold ceramic mug about 1/5 full. (It's okay to add sugar, syrup, or sweetner before frothing)
2) insert the frother (with batteries properly installed of course) all the way into the cup before you turn it on.
3) raise the frother as close to the surface as possible without breaking the surface of the milk
4) continue frothing while adjusting the height as the milk foams (froths)
5) best froth is about twice to three times volume of unfrothed milk
6) for best froth, let it sit a bit. for best heat, add coffee immediately
1) add cocoa powder (not nestle, just cocoa for baking) to make it mocca
2) add vanilla flavoring
3) add an envelope of hot cocoa mix to the milk before using the frother. You will need to either increase the volume of milk, use a larger container, or add hot water after frothing
4) shake cinnamon on top
5) shake cocoa powder or powdered vanilla on top
6) add a comment below about how you do it!
First, this is small, it will only froth effectively 2-3 ounces of milk at a time (by the way warm the milk or Almond Milk in my case before and the results are better!) Remember its battery operated... so don't expect this to froth like the ones on the expresso machine!
Second, while using motion the device up and down, this will froth the milk faster and lighter.
Third, DONT OVER FROTH! Yes you can over do it! Once you have a nice froth STOP! If you keep going you will kill all the air bubbles that you just created and have a mess... and no you can't re-froth (at least not effectively)
So just to make clear this is for small amounts of milk or almond milk at a time... if you need something for larger amounts of liquid you should get a bigger device.
Only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is due to the challenge of inserting the batteries. Not sure if it's a design flaw or what. But putting both AA in takes some finagling.
Boy was I mistaken! Looks are deceiving!!
I put the round wired end of the frother into the cold milk, turned it on and watched it beat the milk into a good 1" froth.
My only real criticism was the way the frother was packaged. Would have appreciated it being shrink wrapped as opposed to tied to a piece of cardboard. Other than that, I would highly recommend this .