Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Ikea Milk Frother 100.763.20, Silver
|Price:||$9.89 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handheld, battery-powered milk Frother
- Frothes milk in 15-20 seconds
- Can be used for both cold and hot milk
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Batteries are sold separately, 2-aa 1.5v (Lr6) required
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This product is great for frothing milk in 15-20 seconds. It can be used on either hot or cold milk. Spring/ Crank/ Bracket: Stainless steel; Seal: Silicone rubber, ABS plastic, Acrylic paint; Buttons: ABS plastic; Connection pipe: Polycarbonate plastic.
Top customer reviews
1) warm the milk in the cup without the coffee, filling cup no more than one third. Yes, you can use a frothing pitcher instead, but you can't put a stainless steel frothing pitcher in the microwave. I find in a fairly powerful microwave 43 seconds is about right in a cold ceramic mug about 1/5 full. (It's okay to add sugar, syrup, or sweetner before frothing)
2) insert the frother (with batteries properly installed of course) all the way into the cup before you turn it on.
3) raise the frother as close to the surface as possible without breaking the surface of the milk
4) continue frothing while adjusting the height as the milk foams (froths)
5) best froth is about twice to three times volume of unfrothed milk
6) for best froth, let it sit a bit. for best heat, add coffee immediately
1) add cocoa powder (not nestle, just cocoa for baking) to make it mocca
2) add vanilla flavoring
3) add an envelope of hot cocoa mix to the milk before using the frother. You will need to either increase the volume of milk, use a larger container, or add hot water after frothing
4) shake cinnamon on top
5) shake cocoa powder or powdered vanilla on top
6) add a comment below about how you do it!
First, this is small, it will only froth effectively 2-3 ounces of milk at a time (by the way warm the milk or Almond Milk in my case before and the results are better!) Remember its battery operated... so don't expect this to froth like the ones on the expresso machine!
Second, while using motion the device up and down, this will froth the milk faster and lighter.
Third, DONT OVER FROTH! Yes you can over do it! Once you have a nice froth STOP! If you keep going you will kill all the air bubbles that you just created and have a mess... and no you can't re-froth (at least not effectively)
So just to make clear this is for small amounts of milk or almond milk at a time... if you need something for larger amounts of liquid you should get a bigger device.
This item arrives in a nondescript white box and doesn't even have a brand name or a set of instructions. I guessed at the right size batteries, put in (AA), and it didn't turn on. When I tried it a little later, it did turn on, but didn't seem to be very strong. I heated up some milk, put the frother in, and it slowed to a stop. Did not even try to froth the milk.
I initiated the return, dropped it off at the UPS store, and Amazon was quick in processing it. But seriously, heed the poor reviews and spend a little more money on a better frother -- even if this one had worked, it surely would not have lasted very long before it crapped out.
Most recent customer reviews
Inserted the batteries, turned it on, and the wand flew right off!Read more