Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ikea Milk Frother 100.763.20, Silver
|Price:||$11.34 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handheld, battery-powered milk Frother
- Frothes milk in 15-20 seconds
- Can be used for both cold and hot milk
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Batteries are sold separately, 2-aa 1.5v (Lr6) required
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) warm the milk in the cup without the coffee, filling cup no more than one third. Yes, you can use a frothing pitcher instead, but you can't put a stainless steel frothing pitcher in the microwave. I find in a fairly powerful microwave 43 seconds is about right in a cold ceramic mug about 1/5 full. (It's okay to add sugar, syrup, or sweetner before frothing)
2) insert the frother (with batteries properly installed of course) all the way into the cup before you turn it on.
3) raise the frother as close to the surface as possible without breaking the surface of the milk
4) continue frothing while adjusting the height as the milk foams (froths)
5) best froth is about twice to three times volume of unfrothed milk
6) for best froth, let it sit a bit. for best heat, add coffee immediately
1) add cocoa powder (not nestle, just cocoa for baking) to make it mocca
2) add vanilla flavoring
3) add an envelope of hot cocoa mix to the milk before using the frother. You will need to either increase the volume of milk, use a larger container, or add hot water after frothing
4) shake cinnamon on top
5) shake cocoa powder or powdered vanilla on top
6) add a comment below about how you do it!
This is the opposite. There are no instructions included, but keep it simple:
1) Install AA batteries and close the cover ( not included )
2) Pour milk into a container ( I used 2% )
3) Press the on button to on position
4) let the milk aerate ( froth )
It only takes about 30 seconds and you should move the head of the mixer from the bottom up.
I add my coffee to it, but if you like syrup add that before the coffee ( about a shot glass full ). ( I have a sweet tooth, but don't need to add sugar after the syrup)
Very cheap in price, but not in design and so worth it.
I will not be going to a coffee shop in the near future
My latte cost me about $.50 compared to about $4.50 for the same coffee.
|Length: 2:41 Mins|
In the video, I show that it can be used to make whipped cream.
First, this is small, it will only froth effectively 2-3 ounces of milk at a time (by the way warm the milk or Almond Milk in my case before and the results are better!) Remember its battery operated... so don't expect this to froth like the ones on the expresso machine!
Second, while using motion the device up and down, this will froth the milk faster and lighter.
Third, DONT OVER FROTH! Yes you can over do it! Once you have a nice froth STOP! If you keep going you will kill all the air bubbles that you just created and have a mess... and no you can't re-froth (at least not effectively)
So just to make clear this is for small amounts of milk or almond milk at a time... if you need something for larger amounts of liquid you should get a bigger device.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Flimsy and prone to warpage. If you bend it carefully back to where it does not wobble during use, you might find it is an OK backup. Read morePublished 5 days ago by M. Fisher
Nifty little frother at a fraction of the price for a fancy schmancy one.Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
It is cheaper at Ikea but when it came to deciding on a frother I went with this one just to give it a shot and I'm very happy. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Baldemar
Could be a little stronger motor but it is great for my purpose, mixing powdered ingredients for soap making. Battery life is great, comfortable design and light weight. Read morePublished 13 days ago by T. K.
I love them...enough to have bought and given away as small gifts, maybe 3 dozen in the past 4-5 years!
Using it for my weekend coffee or cappuccino makes me smile. It's fun!
Does the job well be requires frequent replacement. Not made well.Published 19 days ago by Linda Krantz