Ikee Design Acrylic Jewelry & Cosmetic Storage Display Boxes Two Pieces Set.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.59. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of durable clear PS material
- Two pieces set organizes all jewelry and cosmetics in one place.
- Removable black mesh padding keeps jewelry protected and in place. Completely removable drawers slide out smoothly.
- Accessories not included.
- Official Ikee Design product
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Nilecorp||Swinsonbox||DreamGenius||Crystal Palace -Since 1998||Cq acrylic||U.S. Acrylic, LLC|
|Color||1) 1 Top 4 Drawers||Clear||Transparent||As Shown||4 Drawers and 16 Grid||Clear|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm absolutely in love I ordered a few and stack them up but I did have to put some command strips on the back of each corner (I cut them into small strips ) so that I could sack them and they wouldn't come apart
I was super excited that I have finally picked a makeup organizer and couldn't wait to receive it. I was disappointed. I don't have a large amount of makeup but a good amount. Looks like I will be returning this and probably purchase something from the Container Store or something.
BE WARNED: If you are a Prime member, and you are returning, it is not free returns. There will be a $8.52 fee deducted from your charged amount.
The length of the drawer from front to back is almost the size of my Anastasia brow wiz gel.. As for the big drawers, looks like they can only fit 1 palette per drawer. It fits my Kat Von D. Shade + Light contour/highlight palette, and could hardly fit anything else inside. I tried putting my Sephora blush palette (color of the year kind); it could close, but it's already tight inside because when I pull out the drawer, the top one would too. I don't own a lot of blush, but it seems like I could only fit 4 round ones inside (they couldn't stack). Also, the drawers are too small for Too Faced Sweethearts Blush.
Top compartment with lipsticks:
- 12 lipsticks (MAC, Revlon, Maybelline, Sephora - Cinderella collection, Urban Decay)
- 2 crayon-like lippies in 1 small rectangular area (for brushes in the back left? - there are 2) and lip-liners
- 3 liquid foundations (1 Tarte amazonian clay full coverage foundation, 2 CoverGirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous!)
- Maybelline - Super stay 24 hr makeup foundation, 24 hr Revlon ColorStay foundation, 1 Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation, 1 Makeup Forever primer-discountinued)
2 small drawers:
- Anastasia brow wiz, dip brow gel, Clinique concealer, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer for under-eye.
- Sample-sized/travel-size products
2 big drawers:
- Kat Von D. Shade + Light contour/highlight palette, a small Makeup Forever eye shadow.
- 3 blushes (2 Milani, 1 Bobbi Brown), 1 bronzer (Too Faced), and a Vaseline lip therapy balm.
Things that did NOT fit:
- EOS lip balm
- Sephora's Color of the year lipsticks (in the lipstick compartment),
- Too Faced Sweethearts blush
- Eyelash curler