Other Sellers on Amazon
Ikee Design Acrylic Jewelry & Cosmetic Storage Display Boxes Two Pieces Set.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of Durable Clear Acrylic
- Two pieces set organizes all jewelry and cosmetics in one place
- Removable black mesh padding keeps jewelry protected and in place
- Completely removable drawers slide out smoothly
- Set Dimension: 9 3/8 x 5 3/8 x 7 1/4-Inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
You Don't Have to Be a Makeup Artist to Have a Professional Cosmetic Organizer!
Let's keep your cosmetics neat and tidy with this acrylic makeup display case.
☑ The top section contains 4 compartments with various sizes and a lipstick rack for holding up to 12 lipsticks.
☑ The bottom sections consists of two drawer sets, one with 4 drawers, the other with 3 drawers.
☑ Removable black mesh padding keeps jewelry protected and in place.
☑ Made of clear acrylic, providing a clear view of your collections.
☑ Overall Dimensions: 9 3/8"W x 5 3/8"D x 7 1/4"H.
What You Can Do with This Acrylic Makeup Case
✔ Makes a perfect gift.
✔ Keeps your collection in place and ready to use.
✔ Saves your precious space.
Compare to similar items
This item Ikee Design Acrylic Jewelry & Cosmetic Storage Display Boxes Two Pieces Set.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Nilecorp||Swinsonbox||Amazon.com||Songmics Direct|
|Color||1) 1 Top 4 Drawers||clear||transparent||Clear|
|Material Type||Plastic||Acrylic Coated Cotton||Plastic||Acrylic Coated Cotton|
Top Customer Reviews
I'm absolutely in love I ordered a few and stack them up but I did have to put some command strips on the back of each corner (I cut them into small strips ) so that I could sack them and they wouldn't come apart
I was super excited that I have finally picked a makeup organizer and couldn't wait to receive it. I was disappointed. I don't have a large amount of makeup but a good amount. Looks like I will be returning this and probably purchase something from the Container Store or something.
BE WARNED: If you are a Prime member, and you are returning, it is not free returns. There will be a $8.52 fee deducted from your charged amount.
The length of the drawer from front to back is almost the size of my Anastasia brow wiz gel.. As for the big drawers, looks like they can only fit 1 palette per drawer. It fits my Kat Von D. Shade + Light contour/highlight palette, and could hardly fit anything else inside. I tried putting my Sephora blush palette (color of the year kind); it could close, but it's already tight inside because when I pull out the drawer, the top one would too. I don't own a lot of blush, but it seems like I could only fit 4 round ones inside (they couldn't stack). Also, the drawers are too small for Too Faced Sweethearts Blush.
Top compartment with lipsticks:
- 12 lipsticks (MAC, Revlon, Maybelline, Sephora - Cinderella collection, Urban Decay)
- 2 crayon-like lippies in 1 small rectangular area (for brushes in the back left? - there are 2) and lip-liners
- 3 liquid foundations (1 Tarte amazonian clay full coverage foundation, 2 CoverGirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous!)
- Maybelline - Super stay 24 hr makeup foundation, 24 hr Revlon ColorStay foundation, 1 Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation, 1 Makeup Forever primer-discountinued)
2 small drawers:
- Anastasia brow wiz, dip brow gel, Clinique concealer, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer for under-eye.
- Sample-sized/travel-size products
2 big drawers:
- Kat Von D. Shade + Light contour/highlight palette, a small Makeup Forever eye shadow.
- 3 blushes (2 Milani, 1 Bobbi Brown), 1 bronzer (Too Faced), and a Vaseline lip therapy balm.
Things that did NOT fit:
- EOS lip balm
- Sephora's Color of the year lipsticks (in the lipstick compartment),
- Too Faced Sweethearts blush
- Eyelash curler